My first 3 draft picks (with trade) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1st round Star Lotulelei NG Utah
3rd round Jamie Collins Southern Miss OLB
3rd round (Ivory Trade) Tyrann Mathieu FS (Yes make him a FS)

Move Jenkins to Strong Safety and P. Rob to nickel CB. Dramatically improved D with these new playmakers and positions.

My god, so much hate for Roman. Call me a rebel but I hope he retires a Saint. Can I get a red thumbs up ! !

Move Jenkins to Strong Safety and P. Rob to nickel CB. Dramatically improved D with these new playmakers and positions.

Collins won't be there in the 3rd, and we won't get a 3rd for Ivory.

I actually don't know this, Im just trying to predict the response.

At first I was like huh? Then I was like what? Now I'm like...ok.

Love the Star pick if he's healthy and available. Love the Collins pick but he won't be there. Hated the Mathieu pick with the idea of moving him to FS but then I thought, would he be worse than what we trotted out last year?

If our first three picks are those three guys I'll be like :yippee:

not a bad job, but with 26 total posts, you should even get to do a mock draft.

Collins won't be there in the 3rd, and we won't get a 3rd for Ivory.

I actually don't know this, Im just trying to predict the response.

For what it's worth I don't see either of those happening either. Collins should be gone by late 1st to mid 2nd, and as far as value goes, Ivory is worth more to us on the roster right now than what we'd get for moving him.

If Payton picks up the Michael kid at the draft though, who apparently they're high on, one of the others almost assuredly will ship for a later pick. And by later pick, I mean something well past another third rounder.

Star Lotulelei Will drop to the 2nd unless multiple doctors clear him, so thats a reach.

Neither Collins or Mathieu will be there in the the 3rd round.

If you thought our safety play was bad last season, wait till you see an undersized rookie play his first year in a new position and in a new scheme.

PRob is already moving to nickel.

Oh and we're payin our back up SS/situational "rush LB" 8 million dollars.

Sounds great, keep the good work.

So we take our worst tacking DB and make him a strong safety?

Also, Collins in the 3rd round would be theft.

Collins is now a late-1st, early-2nd. No way he falls to the 3rd.

I've tried pointing out how unrealistic the Ivory trades are. Now I'm begging you guys: Please, for the love of god and all that is holy, stop simulating trades where teams give up more than a 5th rounder for him (and, really, a 6th is more realistic).

Please.

Please.

I've tried pointing out how unrealistic the Ivory trades are. Now I'm begging you guys: Please, for the love of god and all that is holy, stop simulating trades where teams give up more than a 5th rounder for him (and, really, a 6th is more realistic).

Please.

Please.

Seriously. If anquan boldin was only worth a 6th who would give us a third for a back that can't stay healthy for more than 3 games in a row?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom