my first game of the season (1 Viewer)

Jake

Banned
Reaction score
I will be making it to my first game of the season sunday....followed by all remaining home games! I can't wait, i just had to share that! I'll be the guy in the cheap seats chanting WHO DAT?

I will be making it to my first game of the season sunday....followed by all remaining home games! I can't wait, i just had to share that! I'll be the guy in the cheap seats chanting WHO DAT?

Ok I'll be looking for you.

Cheap seats are great seats. Better than sitting in front of the tube. The atmosphere is awesome in the Dome. I dont need to tell you to have fun. That place is exciting.

don't get me wrong, i've been making at least one game since i was a child...so it's nothing new, Only this time we'll be good!

You and me both buddy. This is my first time this year as well. I'll be with you on the who dat, and i'll also try to start the MVP chant for Drew Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom