My first Saints game. PLEASE HELP (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My first game and I don’t know what to do. This is my first live experience and what a game to choose from to be my first. Anyways, I purchased my tickets from Ticketmaster online from the Saints website. I assumed the tickets would be shipped to my home but instead I received an email with attached printable tickets. Are these tickets legit??? Is this how it's done?? I don’t want to get turned away at the door especially being my first game. Correct me if i’m wrong, do I just show up with the printable tickets??

<O:p</O:pAs for parking, obliviously the game is at 3pm. What time should I arrive at the dome and where should I park??? is there a charge to park in the Superdome garage??? I&#8217;m seated in section 143, is there a particular entrance I have to look for???

<O:p</O:pThanks for any help. I want to make this an experience well worth it...<O:p</O:p

The printable tickets are legit.

Only parking passes (season ticket holders) can park in the superdome garage. Either park in the CBD or in one of the lots around the dome that will be charging 15-30 to park. Get there as early as you want - people will be tailgating and partying all day (bring beer). Not later than 2PM.

There is a lot of good parking and tailgating on the N side of the dome off Poydras under the expressway, and across Earhart, but you may want to wait until you've seen the layout before tackling all that.

Yes you have to print them out. I just got my tickets for the Monday night game vs. Atlanta and I had to print them.

My first game and I don’t know what to do. This is my first live experience and what a game to choose from to be my first. Anyways, I purchased my tickets from Ticketmaster online from the Saints website. I assumed the tickets would be shipped to my home but instead I received an email with attached printable tickets. Are these tickets legit??? Is this how it's done?? I don’t want to get turned away at the door especially being my first game. Correct me if i’m wrong, do I just show up with the printable tickets??

<O:p</O:pAs for parking, obliviously the game is at 3pm. What time should I arrive at the dome and where should I park??? is there a charge to park in the Superdome garage??? I’m seated in section 143, is there a particular entrance I have to look for???

<O:p</O:pThanks for any help. I want to make this an experience well worth it...<O:p</O:p

Look on your tickets and it should tell you the gate but you can enter in any gate and walk around in the dome. We normally park in a garage off of Loyola about block from Poydras next to the bar Allegro directly across from the entrance to the N.O. Center. Covered parking with security but it does cost $30. In between the bar and the parking garage there is an area where a lot fans gather where they sell drinks and have a DJ pumping the crowd up. You may also want to walk up along Poydras towards gate A to catch wwl radio show with Bobby and Deke and also up on the bridge that connects the dome to the N.O. Center as there is always a band there also. Can't wait until Benson reopens the Center.

Yes sir,... I remember my first. It was incredible! The anticipation! The excitement! The NOISE!

Aaaaah, you never forget your first! :9:

printable tickets are legit, just make sure the barcode is legible and yur printer doesn't fudge it up.....at least 2hrs before kickoff is a good time to get there, especially traffic-wise

<O:p</O:pAs for parking, obliviously the game is at 3pm. What time should I arrive at the dome and where should I park??? is there a charge to park in the Superdome garage??? I’m seated in section 143, is there a particular entrance I have to look for???

Get there early and spend some time at Allegro's down the street from the Dome and then at the Bridge where the badnstand is partying with everyone. Then get in the Dome early to see the players warming up and to get a sense of your surroundings. Grab some Dome foams (be prepared to pay through the nose) some gator sausage or nachos or jambalaya and settle into your seats well before kickoff. Then SCREAM your lungs out.

Join the revelers to celebrate the win after throughout the city. You'll be hooked on the experience. Heady days for Saints fans.
:gosaints:

Contrary to what others have said, I parked in the garage and I am not a season ticket holder or have a parking permit for the home opener against the Lions? Parking in the garage was $25.00

<o>:p</o>:pAs for parking, obliviously the game is at 3pm. What time should I arrive at the dome and where should I park??? is there a charge to park in the Superdome garage??? I’m seated in section 143, is there a particular entrance I have to look for???

<o>:p</o>:pThanks for any help. I want to make this an experience well worth it...<o>:p</o>:p

For your first game I would get to the dome 2 hours before get in your seat and watch them stretch/practice. It's a great experience.

Get there early and spend some time at Allegro's down the street from the Dome and then at the Bridge where the badnstand is partying with everyone. Then get in the Dome early to see the players warming up and to get a sense of your surroundings. Grab some Dome foams (be prepared to pay through the nose) some gator sausage or nachos or jambalaya and settle into your seats well before kickoff. Then SCREAM your lungs out.

Join the revelers to celebrate the win after throughout the city. You'll be hooked on the experience. Heady days for Saints fans.
:gosaints:

Any idea who is playing outside of the dome on Sunday ? Or where I can go to find out ?

Also, for the Detroit game, a couple that sits with us were able to park in the Dome without a pass. I know in the past you had to buy them with season tickets, but I guess they didnt sell as many this year, they parked in the Dome for $25. Which is nice for before the game, but getting out of the Dome garage is a nightmare afterwards.I usually get there early enough to snag some free parking on carondolet, its a couple more blocks to walk, but brings me right past Allegro's on my way to the Dome.

I get there about 3 hours before game time and park on the corner of Girod and Baronne on the side of the rode, no meters on the weekend. Then after the game get in my truck head down Baronne to the interstate the traffic is not bad at all. Its not a bad walk to the Dome either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom