My first Saints game. PLEASE HELP (1 Viewer)

U can always find a spot on the street to park in the CBd I always park near carondalet and walk...it should be nice in cool so don't worry about breakin a sweat and to top of that off there's always a energy drink company handin out free drinks !!! Plus therses always people handin out bbqin to other saints fans

Don't forget to get one of those cajun bloody mary's in the dome, they're to die for.12-07-08_1355.jpg

Any idea who is playing outside of the dome on Sunday ? Or where I can go to find out ?

Not sure - It is usually good to watch no matter what though. The only time I ever hear in advance who is playing is when it's a big name band.

Oh, and as for those bloody mary's - they are excellent and one of my favorite things about going to saints games but beware of imposters. There are some new vendors in the past couple of years that have a premixed mary with alcohol already added. While these make transactions quicker, they are disgusting. Go for the ones that make them by hand - be nice and they'll hook em up for you. Don't forget to tip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom