my first tattoo (1 Viewer)

NotOnHerb

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting one for quite some time, and spent the last 6 months working out exactly what I wanted. I got it to represent my love for new orleans and what makes the city different. The Fleur di lis represents the culture and the river represents the way the geography has helped to shape the city. I am thinking about over time expanding it to represent the architecture (I am an architect), music, etc. It is located on my right forearm with the bottom being right by my elbow, and the point towards my hand. Overall I am very happy with how it came out.

Attachments

• PIC-0049.jpg
    PIC-0049.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 15
Nice ! How long did it take the artist to do?
There ought to be a merged thread for all of our tats. I got my second one Dec. 26th.
Congrats !

Last edited:
johnnyrockets, welcome to the club. RCS I think there was a thread that had a lot of our tats on it but your right there should be a tat thread with every ones ink on it.

I agree.... There are tons of Fleur De Lis tats that I've collected from the internet.... Many are from memebers in here..... I think that each time a thread was started with a Fleur Tat, I saved it on my drive....

we should start a tat thread where you could post any ink you have. as long as it complies with the posting standards. I will start one, after I get home. can't use photo album sites at work. once its started I'll PM a mod to see if it can be stickied

Nice ! How long did it take the artist to do?
There ought to be a merged thread for all of our tats. I got my second one Dec. 26th.
Congrats !

It's roughly 3.5" long by 3 " wide which came out to about 45 minutes straight. It was a good first experience.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I would love to add it to a larger SR database.

It's roughly 3.5" long by 3 " wide which came out to about 45 minutes straight. It was a good first experience.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I would love to add it to a larger SR database.

Apparently Redlands Saints is taking care of that this evening ! How cool is that !

After searching the forum, this thread seems best to post in... I think I'm finally ready to get my first tattoo.... and I've made my choice of what I want, now its either get 2 either on collarbones or shoulderblades, or 1 in the middle of the back between the shoulders..

what do you think? (Not that it matters much) lol

Attachments

• Fleur-De-Lis-Print-C10293514.jpg
    Fleur-De-Lis-Print-C10293514.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 143

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom