My friend Dennis just finished rebuilding from March (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdennis.perret%2Fvideos%2F1408612675820640%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This is from today...

Damn, man. Rotten luck. I feel for him.

I'm sorry to hear this. This can definitely take a toll on patience. Prayers for everyone affected.

Where's all the flooding what towns

D is in Robert, LA. my aunt and cousins who lost everything are in Denham Springs. My college friends are in Youngsville and New Iberia who were stuck for 2 days...

:idunno:

Vid won't load presumably b/c of my adblockers, but from the comments I gathered your friend lost his home again. That really is terrible, and I hope your friend and his family are safe. Like I posted in the general flooding thread, these are the ways anyone can help in La or outside of it...

Here's how to help Louisiana flood victims | NOLA.com

i am leaving in 3 or so hours to help him separate the salvageable from the trash... maybe Lafayette on Wednesday.

people have been behind me my whole life, it is the least I can do to pay it forward. my boss is a saint for allowing me to do this.

Where's all the flooding what towns

Here are some of the towns that were completely devistated.
Denham Springs, Greenwell Springs, Central, Amite, Tangipahoa, Baker, Zachary, St. Amant, Greensburg, Centerville, MS, Livingston, Walker, Albany, Pine Grove, Brownsfield, Montpieler, Roseland, Prairieville, French Settlement, Lafayette, Albany, Ethel, Slaughter, Jackson (La), some areas of Baton Rouge, many towns south of NOLA, many towns around the Lafayette area. I know I'm missing a ton. Many other towns experienced bad flooding but not catastrophic. The area is huge.

When the final numbers come in I'm guessing the number of people displaced will be measured in the hundreds of thousands.

W, Dennis was just on National News, CNN. Gave his name, in upper right corner. So, wherever he do a gofundme, or such, people will find him.

CNN, normally, reach out to people on clips like that, to bring them in for an interview...and an opportunity for the country to help them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom