My future wife is back at it (1 Viewer)

Laverne and Shriley off the cliff lmao. I think she may be thinking of Thelma and Louis.

Laverne and Shriley would be doing this on the way down.

Laverne And Shirley GIFs | Tenor

I don't like that attitude of not being a fan anymore if we don't manage to win the big game this year. I really thought she was ACTUALLY ride or die. Apparently not any more since if we don't win it all this year she's pulling a "Laverne and Shirley"" (someone should tell her that's Thelma and Louise) and done with the team if they don't bring home the Lombardi.

She kinda dropped a notch in her fanhood, IMO. I thought she was legit but she's sure got some conditions we have to meet for her to remain a Who Dat.

I don't like that attitude of not being a fan anymore if we don't manage to win the big game this year. I really thought she was ACTUALLY ride or die. Apparently not any more since if we don't win it all this year she's pulling a "Laverne and Shirley"" (someone should tell her that's Thelma and Louise) and done with the team if they don't bring home the Lombardi.

She kinda dropped a notch in her fanhood, IMO. I thought she was legit but she's sure got some conditions we have to meet for her to remain a Who Dat.
Don't forget... she is part of a national sports show where each of the hosts are supposed to be (fairly) neutral and non-partisan. Out of all the people on that show Kay has been the most vocal supporter of any specific team. I think she will always have a heartfelt attachment to the Saints and will support them as warranted. But she is clearly having her feet held to the fire by her co-hosts and naturally has to give a response that makes it appear that her pick is more of a technical conclusion rather than an emotional one. There's no doubt in my mind that she will always have a soft spot for the Saints. Naturally she will have to give some props to another deserving team once it's obvious that the Saints are not really the team to beat in the league. But she will always be a closet Who Dat! :9:

Lavergne and Shirley'ing off the cliff. Haha!!

But man I love me some Kay Adams! I had already liked her, but when she went full fan-girl, she moved right to the top of my list!

It's just tough love. She doesn't really feel that way. She just wants them to have the same sense of urgency that she has for 2020.

I was hoping she didn't pick us to reverse jinx us but hopefully her threatening to take her life if we don't finally get over the hump motivates this team to actually do the darn thing

Maybe by referencing Laverne & Shirley, she's actually saying one thing and doing another. They never went off a cliff so she might be saying that she'll be with Lenny & Squiggy till the end, no matter what. I'm reaching, but......

Well she knows this is it for drew. Once he leaves we are not a favorite anymore. At least not with Taysom or Winston. This is the year for us. Gotta ride brees into the sunset

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom