My game balls (1 Viewer)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
Offense:

Drew Brees: Great efficieny and management. Got ugly at some times, but he kept his - and the team's - heads up.

Honorable mention to Devery Henderson and Deuce.

Defense:

Mike McKenzie: You haven't heard his name today but one time when he swatted the rock down. Watch the game again and focus on MM and you'll see why. He single-handily took an offensive option of the Falcons away all game.

Play of the Game: Joe Horn one-hand snag on 3rd down for a 1st down to give us some life.

Last edited:
Mike McKenzie definitely deserves a lot of props!

The guy is as close to a shutdown corner as you'll see in the NFL... His side has been locked down all season long...

For a guy that gets abused.....I thought Craft played well today.

Copper and Henderson came up huge in the loss of Colston.

The key was Brees made good decisions and Payton wasn't reckless in the Red Zone

Yeah, Craft did play well today, althought he should have got beat bad on that deep play that White dropped. Other than that, he played well...actually, the whole secondary played pretty good today for the most part.

Yeah, Craft did play well today, althought he should have got beat bad on that deep play that White dropped. Other than that, he played well...actually, the whole secondary played pretty good today for the most part.

White came back for an underthrown ball and Craft slipped coming back. I wouldn't call that getting beat

My game balls:

Deuce - hard working day with slightly < 4.0 average and 2 TD's.

Brees - Quickly becoming the best Saints QB in history (needs 1 win to pass Blake in winning % for minimum 10 games :hihi: ) as he threw for a best ever total yardage over a 5 game span. He's been amazing and is now 2nd all time in consecutive 300 yard passing games (can tie the record next week vs. 49ers - if necessary).

Horn/Henderson/Copper - Our WR's were lightyears ahead of what theirs did. Horn's sideline 1 handed catch was spectacular. So was Devery's and Copper's TDs.

The DE's. I thought Grant and Smith played outstanding games. There sure seemed to me that they were held over and over yet still managed to get to Brooks and mostly stop the RB's on the outside.

HM:

Beerman - Averaged 25.3 on Kickoffs and did a solid job.

Thomas - His shot on Vick was amazing. I hope I wasn't the only one cheering for that vicious hit. 6 (5-1-0) Tackles made for a good day.

Danny Clark - 2 key goalline run stops

Go Saints.

TPSevenandfour

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom