my gift is coming (1 Viewer)

the gift?

valar morghulis

tumblr_lkseypEt3I1qaukp7o1_500.png

I'm actully considering going for a couple of weeks in January to Thailand and Bali. It's one of those things on my bucket list.

thats great that you have something on the burner..now that our nug is out and done with college..we have made our funds free now..the mother of my bride told us that we have to be crazy to spend about 8 thousand dollars on a one week getaway..i told her to keep sitting on the couch with her cup of coffee and the price is right glued in..some people dont like to leave the home and they fall into a trap..i want to try something different..something out of the ordinary like the congo..too see a actual jungle..safari..this is a once in a lifetime thing for us i believe..and as far as thailand is concerned..i heard from many including some on here..the food is really something to look forward too..but just like the congo..you really need to watch where you stay..if my memory serves me..i think you are a hot blonde like my bride..if y9u get caught up in the wrong parts there..you might end up in some trouble.. good luck and make it a great trip..i think we will end up in new zealand

p.s.-thank you to the people on here that gave me good ifo about your travels to these places..i appreciate it and if i could i would make love with all of you.

Safe travels, Mr machinegun. New Zealand and Thailand are both places that I would really like to get to someday. Props to you for doing it now.

Did you miss Kiwi's post?.....this could get quite interesting, keep us posted!

thats great that you have something on the burner..now that our nug is out and done with college..we have made our funds free now..the mother of my bride told us that we have to be crazy to spend about 8 thousand dollars on a one week getaway..i told her to keep sitting on the couch with her cup of coffee and the price is right glued in..some people dont like to leave the home and they fall into a trap..i want to try something different..something out of the ordinary like the congo..too see a actual jungle..safari..this is a once in a lifetime thing for us i believe..and as far as thailand is concerned..i heard from many including some on here..the food is really something to look forward too..but just like the congo..you really need to watch where you stay..if my memory serves me..i think you are a hot blonde like my bride..if y9u get caught up in the wrong parts there..you might end up in some trouble.. good luck and make it a great trip..i think we will end up in new zealand

p.s.-thank you to the people on here that gave me good ifo about your travels to these places..i appreciate it and if i could i would make love with all of you.

Thailand is incredibly safe for travelers and the food is awesome and cheap as long as you are open minded. Also, I think your "hot blonde" wife would probably get more unwanted attention in Africa than SE Asia. Tons of Aussie and European travelers and ex-pats head to Thailand. White women aren't that big of a deal out there, plus the local women are pretty damn hot.

If you are going to fly halfway around the world I would stay for longer than a week though.

sadly,Phuket is over run with tourists. I really like Palawan and Dumaguete area in the Phils. If you REALLY want to get away, try Palau, about 500 mi. east of the Phils.

:9:
Palau is highly recommended if you like diving. The Rock Islands are a
site to behold.
Spent a week there last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom