my gift is coming (1 Viewer)

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
as i said to some here my better half..the blonde said after i last had the surgery..i will take you out of the states. i was wondering if anybody in here..this area in chat (ee) has ever been to thailand,new zealand or the congo.the nug is down in nc now ..so we would spend a few days in raliegh and then head very far east or very much south.

has anybody here been to the congo,thailand or new zealand? i want summer to last longer this year and i am looking forward to testing other type of culture..almost feeling exotic

Parts of me are in all 3.

can you explain your experiences to me..which did you prefer..food etc. i heard in thailand food is not that plentifull in most areas off of the main roads..im not so sure if i want too do that..and also..evewn though i could kill somebody with my bare hands..the average person..safety could be an issue there..as i expressed ..my bride is a rock solid blonde.i cant be tossing my eyes over my shoulders morning noon and night..

I have been to Thailand, and it was pretty good. I only stayed in Bangkok so my experiences might not be as good as others. I do my parents go to Thailand almost every year, so that might help you. Some very beautiful places, good food and it is relatively cheap. My only negative was that it felt quite sleazy

can you explain your experiences to me..which did you prefer..food etc. i heard in thailand food is not that plentifull in most areas off of the main roads..im not so sure if i want too do that..and also..evewn though i could kill somebody with my bare hands..the average person..safety could be an issue there..as i expressed ..my bride is a rock solid blonde.i cant be tossing my eyes over my shoulders morning noon and night..

I've been to Thailand and loved it. I've also been to the Philippines, Japan and Korea and have never felt unsafe in any of those places.

However, I don't do the ugly American attitude like so many others due and based on the bolded statement, you might have a problem anywhere you go with that attitude.

Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia....all many times.
Thailand is my favorite.
Bangkok,Pattaya,Chang Mai, Chan Rai...etc.
Food is fantastic. Great Culture.

Phukett is a resort area in Thailand and it is a fantastic place to go -- Bangkok is also nice but a little sleezier --

Phukett is a resort area in Thailand and it is a fantastic place to go -- Bangkok is also nice but a little sleezier --

sadly,Phuket is over run with tourists. I really like Palawan and Dumaguete area in the Phils. If you REALLY want to get away, try Palau, about 500 mi. east of the Phils.

I will be better able to tell you in detail of my experience in the Phill. if you provide photographic proof of said brides rock solidness

Never been to the Congo, but I was 10-20 miles south and ummm Africa is a very dirty place around there. There's no filtration system so 9/10 that water it very hazardous meanign animals or ppl may die in it and itll be hazardous. (Not saying youre going to drink the water lol )Also I hope you find a good interpreter cause most dont understand english whatsoever and as far as food goes it wont be exotic and tasty food I assure you.All food around there is imported and not the best stuff. I suggest thailand as I want to go there and spend a month. South America, Australia, E. European countries are all good as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom