My hatred for wintry weather (1 Viewer)

Is it bad that I'm currently looking out my front door at the blue sky and bright sunshine and saying, "Die you frozen, wintry slushy shirt."?

Right there with you. We still had a good 12" on the ground yesterday.

Today the street is flowing like a river from the melt.

Flow on!

I cracked the scoop part of my snow shovel today trying to clear some of the remaining ice before we get a few more inches of snow tomorrow.

No stores anywhere in the area have any in stock (obviously), so craigslist to the rescue. I was able to find one for a decent price, but it's not as good as the one I had.

I'll hopefully be able to use the snowblower for this next round of snow. The last couple have been too icy to use it, so had to shovel.

Thursday, I was heating a pot of soup over a fire outside in the 24 degree weather surrounded by snow and ice. Today, I went for a walk in shorts and t-shirt in the 68 degree weather. Insanity.

I love the snow here in Denver. The cold is much more similar to Louisiana winter than many of my friends and relatives lead me to believe.

I cracked the scoop part of my snow shovel today trying to clear some of the remaining ice before we get a few more inches of snow tomorrow.

No stores anywhere in the area have any in stock (obviously), so craigslist to the rescue. I was able to find one for a decent price, but it's not as good as the one I had.

I'll hopefully be able to use the snowblower for this next round of snow. The last couple have been too icy to use it, so had to shovel.
We're south of you so it's been rain. Rain, rain, rain and 34-36 degree temps. It's been miserable, though I have much more sympathy for those who've endured all the snow, ice and freezing temps elsewhere.

Count me among those who despise winter. If we could go straight to 70 and sunny, yeah that'd be great.

Some say "But what about the holidays?" I'll decorate a palm tree :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom