My Hopes and Dreams for the Saints (1 Viewer)

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I can tell at this time this year the increased hype around our team. We may wind up with the same record as last but I feel as if we have made big strides.

We could use a true #2 CB either through FA or draft, and then some good CB depth to go along with that. I really like Moore and some of the other CB that are injured.

Also another good Oline pickup would help fill holes of injured players.

But to my point this team is Close, we have six losses by 3 points or less, if we are that close then it will only take a little effort to fix our issues to push us over the line.

All in all no matter what our records ends up being, I am proud of our players.

I can tell at this time this year the increased hype around our team. We may wind up with the same record as last but I feel as if we have made big strides.

We could use a true #2 CB either through FA or draft, and then some good CB depth to go along with that. I really like Moore and some of the other CB that are injured.

Also another good Oline pickup would help fill holes of injured players.

But to my point this team is Close, we have six losses by 3 points or less, if we are that close then it will only take a little effort to fix our issues to push us over the line.

All in all no matter what our records ends up being, I am proud of our players.

Good points. 3 of the 6 losses were by 3 points or less, not all 6. This team should be 8-3 (should have beaten the Raiders, N.Y. Giants, and Denver).

Don't think the team will make the playoffs this season... but look out for next season.

I really wish this team could squeak into the playoffs this year, because I think we'd be a very tough out. You can see how much these guys are going all-out for one another, which is a definite reflection of the locker room makeover Payton started last off season.

I think they are finally getting healthy and finally playing loose, which is when Payton's teams are most dangerous.

Unfortunately, we dug ourselves into a hole that has now allowed us no room for error. Had we won just one of those five games we had in our hands but lost, we'd be in a really good place right now with five games to go.

I think we can be a legit player next season. I think we are definitely on the up-tick. It's just a shame we have such tough sledding to sneak in this year, because I really think we could shake things up in January.

It's very hard for me to wave the white flag on this season with over a month of football left to play, but on the other hand, we're in a bad spot thanks to early season issues. I just hope that the team doesn't lose their fire or have their will broken by anyone over these last 5 games. They've not given up on the season and I can't bring myself to do it either.

If we make the playoffs during a rebuilding year with
tons of injuries, then the future is brighter than ever.
Shock the world

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom