My hopes vs my expectations for this season l (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
As fans we want to win it all every year but we know it doesn’t always work out that way. If things were just a little bit different and we still had CSP and Drew from 2011 I would be betting some large bills that we would win it all. This year we have so much talent on both sides of the ball I wish I had some insider info and could’ve placed some bets a few months ago. Now looking at this team what are your predictions and or expectations at this point in the offseason?
Heres mine.
1..At least 10 wins and the NFC South
2..Beating the Rams in the NFCCG and hopefully on a blown call because Rams fans can suck it.
3..Beating the Steelers in the first true black and gold super bowl.

That’s my prediction now my expectations.
1.. 1and 2 don’t change
2.. We beat the Chiefs in the super bowl.

I agree with this. Saints are probably best team in NFC.

One thing that hasnt bden discussed is this. Having Juice and Olave now on the team will immensely help the running game. No longer can defenses crowd the LOS.

Mine haven't changed. No expectations whatsoever. I had none going in last year, which helped with all the injuries we had.

I was impressed with what we accomplished last season, but this is a new season.

We still have question marks all over the place. AK suspension, Oline, DA as full time coach, etc.

I know what I want...an undefeated season and Superbowl, but I am taking a wait and see attitude.

Last edited:
Hopes: Championship. It wouldn’t surprised me if the Saints pulled it off.

Expectations: A playoff appearance. Considering Payton and Brees are both gone, I think that would be a good start to the new D.A. Regime.

Louie's floor is NFC championship

NFC has to go thru Bourbon Street

Louie has his case of old Milwaukee and jockstrap on and ready to march on

One thing that hasnt bden discussed is this. Having Juice and Olave now on the team will immensely help the running game. No longer can defenses crowd the LOS.
We’ve got to have health. I’m more worried about that than anything else. Team seems to be hit almost yearly with debilitating health issues.

The Rams are loaded. Aaron Donald gives any team an unfair advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom