My last minute thoughts on WR (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Looking at it from a different angle

Michael Thomas. can play outside or the slot he's an obvipus lock

Tedd Ginn is abdeep threat andnis healthy, he is best suited outside he can play the slot some when needed. He's a lock.

Tre'Quan some people are down on him, but I've read multiple times how much he's 8mproved compareded to last year He's a lock.

Deonte' Harris has made th8s team with his return and when given a chance on offense he has proven himself there. On offense he is best suited for the slot on offense.

Outside of Michael Thomas we havr 2 outside amd 1 slot guy. That means at least 1 more slot WR will make the team and the final spot can go either way.

Now I'm not saying these guys are locked in only outside or slot just where their current skill sets best fit.

Slot guys Lil Jordan Humphrey Simmie Cobbs, Austin Carr and Travin Dural.

In this group Dural is the odd man out. Austiin Carr has an advantage due to experience amd knowledge of the system. Cobbs amd Humphrey has the advantage of higher ceilings and both are big reveivers. Cobbs amd Carr bring very similar akills with underneath routes, just Cobbs has a good size advantage. Humphrey is more like a small TE and can really exploit the seam

Ultimaely it comes down to Humohrey and Cobbs due to size amd upside.

Outside guys Keith Kirkwood, Emmanual Butler amd Cyril Grayson.

I love Grayson's speed and believe he has a future in the league but he needs to work on his lateral quickness more a year on the Saints practice squad is where he can work on that.

This one comes down to Kirkwood and Butler, Kirkwood has a year of experuence and Butler a higher ceiling. I'm glad I dont' have to make these decisions.

For the final 2 spots the top contenders are Kirkwood 6-2 220, 4.48, Cobbs 6-3 220 4.64, Butler6-3 220 4.48(reported) and Humphrey 6-4 210 4.75

Looking at it from a different angle

Michael Thomas. can play outside or the slot he's an obvipus lock

Tedd Ginn is abdeep threat andnis healthy, he is best suited outside he can play the slot some when needed. He's a lock.

Tre'Quan some people are down on him, but I've read multiple times how much he's 8mproved compareded to last year He's a lock.

Deonte' Harris has made th8s team with his return and when given a chance on offense he has proven himself there. On offense he is best suited for the slot on offense.

Outside of Michael Thomas we havr 2 outside amd 1 slot guy. That means at least 1 more slot WR will make the team and the final spot can go either way.

Now I'm not saying these guys are locked in only outside or slot just where their current skill sets best fit.

Slot guys Lil Jordan Humphrey Simmie Cobbs, Austin Carr and Travin Dural.

In this group Dural is the odd man out. Austiin Carr has an advantage due to experience amd knowledge of the system. Cobbs amd Humphrey has the advantage of higher ceilings and both are big reveivers. Cobbs amd Carr bring very similar akills with underneath routes, just Cobbs has a good size advantage. Humphrey is more like a small TE and can really exploit the seam

Ultimaely it comes down to Humohrey and Cobbs due to size amd upside.

Outside guys Keith Kirkwood, Emmanual Butler amd Cyril Grayson.

I love Grayson's speed and believe he has a future in the league but he needs to work on his lateral quickness more a year on the Saints practice squad is where he can work on that.

This one comes down to Kirkwood and Butler, Kirkwood has a year of experuence and Butler a higher ceiling. I'm glad I dont' have to make these decisions.

For the final 2 spots the top contenders are Kirkwood 6-2 220, 4.48, Cobbs 6-3 220 4.64, Butler6-3 220 4.48(reported) and Humphrey 6-4 210 4.75
And Cobbs is gone...

I give the nod to Carr and Kirkwood. Since neither played last night they are either injured or on the team. I think Grayson, Humphrey and Butler could all make the PS.

It'll come down to what we fans don't get to see, and that is the practice and training camp work. How much of the playbook they absorb, precise routes, potential to contribute down the line during the season if heaven forbid injuries happen, etc.
We see 1 card face up and 4 cards face down and we push al of our chips in

We crazy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom