My latest sermon: "What the Bible says about SEX" (pt. 1): God's Design (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
If you're not interested, don't click on the vid. Why complain when you can just ignore the post?

There are others who welcome the opportunity to view the video.

Thanks.

You know....if you want a private place on the internet to post your own content and restrict how others are allowed to respond, may I suggest you create your own message board instead of of trying to control one belonging to someone else?

Dont mistake this as me saying you cant or shouldnt post your opinion on religion...feel free to. Just please show the same respect to others in here provided they follow the site owner's ToS

I don't know if I am allow to offer any critique :hihi:, but after watching a little less than 10 minutes of it, a few thoughts:

Drop the mother and father part. It doesn't bring anything of substance, and the way you phrase things, you may run into issues with the 6th commandment. You are also going to run into gender issues, as women were not allowed to leave their parents. Women were given to men in marriage, more often than not before they were 15 years of age, and usually as part of a beneficial contract between two families.

If Yahweh's plan is for you to " be fruitful and multiply", and you don't, yes, you are sinning against his will by omission.

I don't know which god you are referring to when you say "marriage was god's idea". Just one example, Aztecs never heard of Yahweh or Jesus until the Spaniards arrived in the 15th century, and they had very clear canon around marriage centuries before.

As for the chromosome thing... yeah, we get it. Sex is only meant for the same natural occurring penis and the same naturally occurring vagina forever.

Last edited:
I don't know if I am allow to offer any critique :hihi:, but after watching a little less than 10 minutes of it, a few thoughts:

Drop the mother and father part. It doesn't bring anything of substance, and the way you phrase things, you may run into issues with the 6th commandment.

If Yahweh's plan is for you to " be fruitful and multiply", and you don't, yes, you are sinning against his will by omission.

I don't know which god you are referring to when you say "marriage was god's idea". Just one example, Aztecs never heard of Yahweh or Jesus until the Spaniards arrived in the 15th century, and they had very clear canon around marriage centuries before.

As for the chromosome thing... yeah, we get it. Sex is only meant for the same natural occurring penis and the same naturally occurring vagina forever.

So if you are supposed to be fruitful and multiply but cant find a woman willing to marry you, what are you supposed to do?

Drop the mother and father part. It doesn't bring anything of substance, and the way you phrase things, you may run into issues with the 6th commandment. You are also going to run into gender issues, as women were not allowed to leave their parents. Women were given to men in marriage, more often than not before they were 15 years of age, and usually as part of a beneficial contract between two families.

Shhhhhh, don't mess w/ his idea of how marriage works, since he has options... biblical_marriage_chart.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom