My little WHO DAT dancing in the dome (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Guys I have a BIG FAVOR to ask. Can you share this and try to surprise him by making this go viral? Here's some back story.

Our story isn't unique to the region, but our house flooded in August. As we were rushing to gather up things to save, our boys ran and got our Saints tickets to be sure we didn't lose them to the flood waters. They lost all their toys and just about everything but they wanted to be sure we could still go to the games that they've been attending since they've been born.

A week after we flooded, I had major hip surgery so between being displaced from our home and the surgery we haven't been able to go to any games thus far this season. They've been begging me to go so we got our tickets swapped out for a handicapped section so I could use a wheelchair and we would be able to make the game last night.

The video embedded is our youngest (he's 7) dancing in the Dome after one of the touchdowns. Yes we lost and were bummed, but to see them dancing in the Dome and cheering on the boys in Black and Gold meant more than anything.

This is a boy who lost everything, but was having a blast in the Dome.. just getting some normalcy back in his life. He was rocking his new mohawk spray painted black and gold and for those 4 hours life was "normal"

Could you PLEASE SHARE this video to help it go viral? He doesn't know I'm sharing it but it would blow his mind to see it get out there to lots of people.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UJb03NvJVPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's awesome man. I lost pretty much everything in the flooding myself so the games are a pleasant distraction from the reality of what we are going through. I hope you recover quickly from your surgery.

A bit of advice to the kid though. If he keeps dancing like that he could be a candidate for hip surgery as well...........:mwink:

Nothing like a big old WHO DAT is there??

That's awesome man. I lost pretty much everything in the flooding myself so the games are a pleasant distraction from the reality of what we are going through. I hope you recover quickly from your surgery.

A bit of advice to the kid though. If he keeps dancing like that he could be a candidate for hip surgery as well...........:mwink:

Nothing like a big old WHO DAT is there??

Lol good point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom