My Madden 15 Saints Lineup (1 Viewer)

LafourcheSaint

Silvergun Superman
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested..

Best Buy is giving $25 for trading in Madden 25 on PS4/XBONE plus $10 toward Madden 15.

I think this ends tomorrow.

diehardfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can you play a season as the Saints, without creating a player or coach? I started a franchise and played as Drew Bress but you don't play defense. It sucks, I want to play a season as our favorite team....surely there's some way to do that right?

Hopeless

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can you play a season as the Saints, without creating a player or coach? I started a franchise and played as Drew Bress but you don't play defense. It sucks, I want to play a season as our favorite team....surely there's some way to do that right?

Start a CFM as Saints, go with owner or coach, and there should be an option to play as the current nfl coach / owner. so you can just play as Benson, and you'll have full team control in your games.

diehardfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Start a CFM as Saints, go with owner or coach, and there should be an option to play as the current nfl coach / owner. so you can just play as Benson, and you'll have full team control in your games.
Thanks. I finally figured it out. I knew I must have been doing something wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom