My Madden 15 Saints Lineup (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm a big madden fan and I always tweak the lineup to make it as best as possible and one thing i've learned instead of overall player rankings the game seems more gear towards single rankings as in speed, zone coverage, jumping, etc.

with that said:

QB: Brees
RB: Ingram
TE: Graham
WR1: Colston
WR2: Cooks
Slot: Stills
LT: Armstead
LG: Grubbs
C: Goodwin
RG: Evans
RT: Strief

LE: Cam (I put Cam at LE instead of hicks because teams run more to the right in madden)
NT: Jenkins
RE: Hicks
LOLB: Junyah (same as Cam, he is bigger and better at penetrating than butler so i put him at LOLB)
SILB: Fortt (This is the player I user so I like his size and speed)
WILB: Lofton
ROLB: Victor Butler
CB: Keenan
CB: SJB (For Press, height and jumping)
Slot: pRob (For Speed)
FS: Byrd
SS: KV

That's almost just like my lineup except I'm gonna put Cooks for Brees at QB and pick up R.Moss off free agents for WR2. Good luck, bro.

One thing that gets me, if u go to rosters and u click the right stick in, it gives u details about the players, like for junior galette it'll say swim move, for cam jordan, bull rush, for kenny stills it has him as being a WR that drops passes. If they don't fix this I won't be happy and it will mean Madden does zero research. Stills dropped ONE pass last year. 7th best in the entire NFL.

Can you adjust the sliders for the fans holding popcorn? It's just not realistic that so many fans would be eating popcorn at the same time. Makes the whole thing unrealistic.

I mean, I know there are new stadiums and all, but none of them have that many popcorn machines. The electricity bill would skyrocket.

People eat cotton candy, hot dogs, etc. Madden really messed this up imo.

Can you adjust the sliders for the fans holding popcorn? It's just not realistic that so many fans would be eating popcorn at the same time. Makes the whole thing unrealistic.

I mean, I know there are new stadiums and all, but none of them have that many popcorn machines. The electricity bill would skyrocket.

People eat cotton candy, hot dogs, etc. Madden really messed this up imo.

Lmao, i'll look into it. What gets me though is all the twins in the stands. I see the same person in different clothes like 100 times... Weird...

Does the Superdome still have the Aaron Brooks poster in the endzone?

Does the Superdome still have the Aaron Brooks poster in the endzone?

AB is the all time best QB for the Saints in Madden...

has Brees ever passed for 500 yds and rushed for 250 in one game?? with 9 TDs?? AB did it in every game

AB was so awesome they put his specific special move into the game.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MxanEBhUmec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom