my mayor has done it again (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
toledo's mayor has pulled another no-brainer. he's suggested in the past to have our deaf population move to the area around the airport because they wont hear the planes, insists on having his dog attend all his meetings, and poked and screamed at a local resterateur hard enough to put the 65 yr old in the hospital with chest pains.

but now---- he cheesed off the marines.

http://thurbersthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/02/marines-told-to-leave-toledo.html

is nagin available? we need some sane leadership up here.

You have a mayor named Carty Finkbeiner?:dunno: And people are surprised Carty is weird? :dunno: :dunno:

Texas can spare a governor, but you should know up front that he's brain dead.

Deafists! Seriously, I don't wanna live near an airport. I'm deaf, but I have no interest in moving near an airport. I don't need the traffic, pollution, and people excluding us to some degree. I like to think we're part of fabric of the American way of life and I'm not interested in drawing this kind of attention. I'd rather we make our own choices than having a local mayor tell us where to live. Whatever happened to freedom?

the saga continues-----his spokesman was given a 15 day suspension for swearing at an interview with WJR radio tuesday and the mayor himself on the same radio program got a little tongue-tied trying to say "fuss" and "ruckus" at the same time.

any guesses what word hit the airwaves?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom