My Message To The Saints Regarding The Dolphins! (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint66

You Know My Name!!!!
Reaction score
Saints Players! You played an incredible game in stomping the NY Giants last Sunday. Let's now turn the page on this past game and emotional high and focus on the upcoming Dolphins game this Sunday. Please do not sleepwalk into this game. You need to go into this game with the same positive and aggressive attitude as your previous games. In other words, play each game as if its the playoffs or the Superbowl.

On another note, don't be surprise to either see or hear from the 1972 Miami Dolphins Team on TV or at the game around the sidelines.

Harpoon the Dolphins!

Dolphins to me is a free game. I obviously want a win, but as long as win or lose they come out and hang 50 and humiliate the Falcons worse than the Giants I'd even take getting shut out by the Dolphins in stride. Every win is meaningful, but beating the snot out of the Falcons is another level of meaningful to me.

Dolphins to me is a free game. I obviously want a win, but as long as win or lose they come out and hang 50 and humiliate the Falcons worse than the Giants I'd even take getting shut out by the Dolphins in stride. Every win is meaningful, but beating the snot out of the Falcons is another level of meaningful to me.

ack. that's what I"m worried about. It will take a disciplined, focused team to not fall into the above. road game, afc team, big Monday night divisional game next week. It'll be a good test of the coaching staff.

As I said, they all matter, but out of conference games matter a LOT less than division games, no doubt. Atlanta is much happier to have been thumped by the Patriots than to have blown a game to the Panthers.

If we come out and dominate again, I won't worry about the team overlooking any other teams for the rest of the season.

I hope selling out to stop the run does not cost us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom