My Mock Draft (with trades!) (1 Viewer)

Best mock I've seen yet. Only thing I don't agree with is Milliner going 2nd. I would think Jacksonville would take a DT there and Milliner would end up with Oakland where you have them now. Otherwise, :9: especially the JJ pick for the Saints.

I can live with that. I pegged the jaguars with pass rush as the biggest need, by no 4-3 ends deserve that spot so I went corner, the second biggest needs after releasing cox and Mathis. Made sense at the time haha but thanks for the kind words!

The guy is a terror after the catch. Idk why he isn't getting more hype. But thank you for the kind words. NFL is the only pro sport I take seriously being a former basketball player the NBA doesn't appeal due to lack of defense lol so I focus my energy on NFL year round!

I agree about Woods. I'm surprised there's not a lot going on for Kenny Stills right now either, he's a kid who can ball.

JJ = Cie Grant. Wouldn't take him.

I watched him a few times this past season and came away thoroughly impressed with his play and effort. Plus he's a good kid that never has off field issues. I'd take a shot on him.

:idunno:
Bennett isn't the long term solution. I could see them going Minter with that pick if they don't resign Urlacher. But the way the league is going having two tight ends isn't a bad thing...
Bears losing Nick Roach to Oakland just now,they will have to take a MLB/SLB:idunno:

:idunno:
Bears losing Nick Roach to Oakland just now,they will have to take a MLB/SLB:idunno:

Yea that may drive minter up the board. Or ogletree. Most likely ogletree. I had minter as the alternate choice and the loss of roach (and possibly Urlacher) make it the priority now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom