My Mock Draft (with trades!) (1 Viewer)

I think it's high for milliner. Also. Eagles are going to be going oline. They have 0. I like the Justin hunter pick for St. Louis, but I'd imagine they try to upgrade that secondary with their second first, but Williams isn't a bad pick. Lacey makes sense to Green Bay, and the texans need a compliment to Andre Johnson, but I'm not sure they could pass up Kevin minter, even though as an lsu fan I pray he ends up taking over for #32. I do like warmmack to San Diego, but the titans just dished out a buncha money for an og, Jahari Evans type money. Expect them to hit defensive end or cornerback at that spot. I do think that's a little high for Montgomery, with how bad his interviews at the combine were. I like it though

I think it's high for milliner. Also. Eagles are going to be going oline. They have 0. I like the Justin hunter pick for St. Louis, but I'd imagine they try to upgrade that secondary with their second first, but Williams isn't a bad pick. Lacey makes sense to Green Bay, and the texans need a compliment to Andre Johnson, but I'm not sure they could pass up Kevin minter, even though as an lsu fan I pray he ends up taking over for #32. I do like warmmack to San Diego, but the titans just dished out a buncha money for an og, Jahari Evans type money. Expect them to hit defensive end or cornerback at that spot. I do think that's a little high for Montgomery, with how bad his interviews at the combine were. I like it though

I debated on the milliner pick for awhile. I just wasn't comfortable putting a DE at that spot. Werner to me isn't 2nd overall, and the next biggest need was CB after letting Cox go. I originally had the eagles taking Fisher, but I had Detroit jump them for some fun lol on the st Louis pick, I do have Vaccaro as the alternate. But I felt like after missing on Blackmon last year,they have to give Bradford tools to grow with. Brian Quick isn't the answer lol. The chargers can afford warmack there due to the new rookie wage scale making those picks affordable. Corner is definitely la possibility though. And for the falcons, I considered okafor, but chose the SEC product instead. I know Montgomery had bad interviews, but he can still play. Thanks forthe feedback though!

Are you sure Chicago will take a TE still? They signed Martellus Bennette.

Bennett isn't the long term solution. I could see them going Minter with that pick if they don't resign Urlacher. But the way the league is going having two tight ends isn't a bad thing...

Any draft that has Jarvis going to us is a great draft!

:9:

Bennett isn't the long term solution. I could see them going Minter with that pick if they don't resign Urlacher. But the way the league is going having two tight ends isn't a bad thing...

Gotcha. Your mock draft was one of the best that I have seen yet.

I debated on the milliner pick for awhile. I just wasn't comfortable putting a DE at that spot. Werner to me isn't 2nd overall, and the next biggest need was CB after letting Cox go. I originally had the eagles taking Fisher, but I had Detroit jump them for some fun lol on the st Louis pick, I do have Vaccaro as the alternate. But I felt like after missing on Blackmon last year,they have to give Bradford tools to grow with. Brian Quick isn't the answer lol. The chargers can afford warmack there due to the new rookie wage scale making those picks affordable. Corner is definitely la possibility though. And for the falcons, I considered okafor, but chose the SEC product instead. I know Montgomery had bad interviews, but he can still play. Thanks forthe feedback though!

I'm sorry just realized you said 2nd pick for the rams, I think I had Cyprien as the alternate.

I was suprised to see Robert Woods sort of sneak into the bottom of the first round, good draft though, looks like you've done your homework :9:

I was suprised to see Robert Woods sort of sneak into the bottom of the first round, good draft though, looks like you've done your homework :9:

The guy is a terror after the catch. Idk why he isn't getting more hype. But thank you for the kind words. NFL is the only pro sport I take seriously being a former basketball player the NBA doesn't appeal due to lack of defense lol so I focus my energy on NFL year round!

Best mock I've seen yet. Only thing I don't agree with is Milliner going 2nd. I would think Jacksonville would take a DT there and Milliner would end up with Oakland where you have them now. Otherwise, :9: especially the JJ pick for the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom