BIGPOPPA

Goodell BLOWS!!!!!
Reaction score
1. Chiefs - Luke Joeckel - OT
2. Jags - Barkevious Mingo - DE
3. Raiders - Shariff Floyd - DT
4. Eagles - Dion Jordan - DE
5. Lions - Dee Millner - CB
6. Browns - Ziggy Ansah - DE (They may go Werner, but Ansah is more atheltic.)
7. Cardinals - Geno Smith - QB
8. Bills - Cordelle Patterson - WR
9. Jets - Jarvis Jones - LB
10. Titans - Chance Warmack - OG
11. Chargers - Lance Johnson - OT
12. Dolphins - Star Lotulelei - DT
13. Bucs - Bjorn Werner - DE (Ansah here if Browns select Werner at 6.)
14. Panthers - Sheldon Richardson - DT
15. Saints - Eric Fisher - OT
16. Rams - Kenny Vaccaro - S
17. Steelers - Damontre Moore - DE
18. Cowboys - Jonathan Cooper - OG
19. Giants - Xavier Rhodes - CB
20. Bears - Kevin Minter - LB
21. Bengals - Alex Ogeltree - LB
22. Rams - Tavon Austin - WR
23. Vikings - Deandre Hopkins - WR
24. Colts - DJ Fluker - OT
25. Seahawks - Datone Jones - DE
26. Packers - Eric Reid - S
27. Texans - Keenan Allen - WR
28. Broncos - Kawann Short - DT
29. Patriots - Desmond Trufant - CB
30. Falcons - Tyler Eifert - TE
31. 49ers - Jonathan Banks - CB
32. Ravens - Arthur Brown - LB

No way lane johnson goes before fisher, and no way fisher drops to 15, if he does I would do back flips.

I don't think Jarvis Jones will go that high at all. Maybe not even in the first round at all. I also have a gut feeling that Rhodes will go in the top 10.

We need quality Defensive player mor than a left tackle. (See Bushrod) Beside the amout of money it would cost for Anthony Spencer or another pass rusher will force us to spend the pick on a pass rusher. OL picks we have been able to find later in the draft or in FA.

I don't think Mingo will go as high as #2. Moore probably won't be a 1st round pick after the combine. Star Lotulelei will drop a ton (may not even be drafted) if the heart condition is confirmed. Jones is falling due to the spinal concern. Fisher will be the 1st OT taken.. These are all just MHO reactions, of course, just as your list is YHO.

there is no way in the world the saints will not re-sign bushrod. I wonder is people aware or just flat out blind that the Lt position is not going to be a need. there was no player on the right tackle side that stayed healthy for the entire season, so why Lt is a need when Brees couldn't even step up in the pocket this year. center is weak and right tackle is dead. The saints will go defense in the first round. it could be a pass rusher but they have two nice ones already and probably grab a few in FA besides the draft are loaded with pass rushing line backers so there for the saints will go after the best physical press cover cornerback in the draft and that would probably be Rhodes are Trufant. in my opinion another Wr wouldn't be bad either with all the injuries we have there every year.

round 1 conerback... Rhodes or trufant
round 2 if traded back in the first. tackle to play on the right side Terron Armstead or Dallas Thomas
round 3 safety Bacarri Rambo/Kenny Tate or Shamarko Thomas
round 4 center Patrick Lewis or TJ Johnson
round 4 pass rushing linebacker Brandon Jenkins or Michael Buchanan
round 5 wide receiver Marcus Davis
round 6 nose tackle brandon Moore
round 7 tight end Lucas Reed

I don't think Mingo will go as high as #2. Moore probably won't be a 1st round pick after the combine. Star Lotulelei will drop a ton (may not even be drafted) if the heart condition is confirmed. Jones is falling due to the spinal concern. Fisher will be the 1st OT taken.. These are all just MHO reactions, of course, just as your list is YHO.

Fisher going over Luke Joeckel? I seriously doubt it.

This is the strangest mock I've seen yet. With that being said, Thumbs up lol

there is no way in the world the saints will not re-sign bushrod. I wonder is people aware or just flat out blind that the Lt position is not going to be a need. there was no player on the right tackle side that stayed healthy for the entire season, so why Lt is a need when Brees couldn't even step up in the pocket this year. center is weak and right tackle is dead. The saints will go defense in the first round. it could be a pass rusher but they have two nice ones already and probably grab a few in FA besides the draft are loaded with pass rushing line backers so there for the saints will go after the best physical press cover cornerback in the draft and that would probably be Rhodes are Trufant. in my opinion another Wr wouldn't be bad either with all the injuries we have there every year.

round 1 conerback... Rhodes or trufant
round 2 if traded back in the first. tackle to play on the right side Terron Armstead or Dallas Thomas
round 3 safety Bacarri Rambo/Kenny Tate or Shamarko Thomas
round 4 center Patrick Lewis or TJ Johnson
round 4 pass rushing linebacker Brandon Jenkins or Michael Buchanan
round 5 wide receiver Marcus Davis
round 6 nose tackle brandon Moore
round 7 tight end Lucas Reed

DBs are a deep class this yr there will be some steals available late....saints are in desperate need of top end pass rushers, i doubt they use another 1st rndr on DB. there will be a top 10 pass rusher available @ 15 this is what the saints are banking on. Rdouble` employs pressure defenses, so he should know what a pressure pass rusher looks like. DRAFT ONE BIG GUY :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom