My mock draft (1 Viewer)

ryartis

Veteran
Reaction score
First we trade spots with S.F. to obtain their #31 for our #15, in compensation for trade, we gain their #34 spot 2rd.
We pull trigger on trade with Jets for Ivory to gain 5th rd. pick.

1st - Kawann Short (DT/DE) Impact player who gets in backfield look at college production.
2nd - Jamie Collins (LOLB) This would be reason for trade w/ S.F. feeling any later in 2nd he maybe gone.
3rd - D.J. Hayden (CB) Gaining momentum on draft boards (steal if still here)
4th - Christine Michael (RB) Ivory's replacement hard downhill runner.
5th (Jets) - Jodan Mills (OT) More competition!
5TH - Tyrone Goard (WR) Big wideout with 4.40 speed, got some looks from F.O.
6TH - John Boyett (SS) Vert tough and instinctive kid.

First we trade spots with S.F. to obtain their #31 for our #15, in compensation for trade, we gain their #34 spot 2rd.

1st - Kawann Short (DT/DE) Impact player who gets in backfield look at college production.
2nd - Jamie Collins (LOLB) This would be reason for trade w/ S.F. feeling any later in 2nd he maybe gone.

I like it. I hope we get a 4th for Ivory though.. Who would we take if we had 2 4ths instead of 2 5ths?

Trades aside, I like all the picks except Short. When I watch his "highlight" film I see Sed Ellis. He seems to be very strong/powerful, but has short arms and gets engulfed too often IMO.

D.J. Hayden in the third round? He won't sniff the third round. He'll likely be off the board in the first round. At worst, he's a second rounder and that's pushing it. If he were to fall to us in the third, it would be nothing short of a miracle on Airline Drive.

Trades aside, I like all the picks except Short. When I watch his "highlight" film I see Sed Ellis. He seems to be very strong/powerful, but has short arms and gets engulfed too often IMO.

Ellis looked awesome in his college highlights, is that what you mean?

He is much larger than Sed ellis, his name is short like Sed, but he isn't short. but I might go jonathan cyprien in that spot or tank carridine if still there.

Ellis looked awesome in his college highlights, is that what you mean?

He is much larger than Sed ellis, his name is short like Sed, but he isn't short. but I might go jonathan cyprien in that spot or tank carridine if still there.

Yea dude that is exactly what I mean, I don't want him because he looked like the awesome college Sed Ellis. :jpshakehead:

The 1st round pick (which I don't like) and the Hayden concept (which is highly unlikely) aside, Jordan Mill is not sufficient to fill our holes at both Tackle spots. If we leave the draft with just one OT - particularly one who has NEVER played LT - I'll be disappointed and I'd expect the FO would feel the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom