My new dream, owning a Polaris. (1 Viewer)

Nice. Every time I hear someone riding an off road motorcycle, there is an injury report. How many bones broken? Worst wreck? Damage report needed. No injuries? Do tell.
almost needed a skin graft from the exhaust landing on my inner thigh. my left knee moves by itself when it damn well feels like it. sucks when driving my car and randomly, with quick presses to the clutch, it pops and hurts like a mother forker.

pretty much it, with the exception of many a bruised ego from looking like an arse clown.

almost needed a skin graft from the exhaust landing on my inner thigh. my left knee moves by itself when it damn well feels like it. sucks when driving my car and randomly, with quick presses to the clutch, it pops and hurts like a mother forker.

pretty much it, with the exception of many a bruised ego from looking like an arse clown.

Evil Knievel would be proud! I almost got to ride a dirt bike, but mom tracked me down 3 a.m., and told me to get home. My friend's dad was gonna take my friend and I to the land where dirt bikes roam free and wild....Where ever that is. Was like 15 at the time...Tried to pull a fast one, because my mom would of never approved.

I broke my right big toe and right rib mountain biking. Right toe broken after landing a jump and was barely nicked from the dirt being uneven. Broke right rib mountain biking Big Bear (California Mountain) going off a jump unto another trail. It could of been much worse, but let's just say, God had other plans for me. I want to get back into mountain biking to, but Florida is the wrong state for that. I think I'm selling my home and moving this Summer, time to find a new place to be. Florida has been really good to me over all, but it's time.

Last edited:

Evil Knievel would be proud! I almost got to ride a dirt bike, but mom tracked me down 3 a.m., and told me to get home. My friend's dad was gonna take my friend I to the land where dirt bikes roam free and wild....Where ever that is. Was like 15 at the time...Tried to pull a fast one, because my mom would of never approved.

I broke my right big toe and right rib mountain biking. Right toe broken after landing a jump and was barely nicked from the dirt being uneven. Broke right rib mountain biking Big Bear (California Mountain) going off a jump unto another trail. It could of been much worse, but let's just say, God had other plans for me. I want to get back into mountain biking to, but Florida is the wrong state for that. I think I'm selling my home and moving this Summer, time to find a new place to be. Florida has been really good to me over all, but it's time.
florida, great memories living there. that said, i also love not living there lol.

i was thinking about getting into mountain biking again, a lot lately. not sure if baton rouge even has any trails though.

florida, great memories living there. that said, i also love not living there lol.

i was thinking about getting into mountain biking again, a lot lately. not sure if baton rouge even has any trails though.

You might be in luck. What type of a mountain bike did you have, when you rode?

You might be in luck. What type of a mountain bike did you have, when you rode?

nice. thanks.

an older klein with a cane creek shock. obviously a 2 piece frame. other than shimano diore brakes and the chris king headset, i don't remember much as i sold it early 2000s.

my mosh (kastan frame, for those unaware, is the founder of redline) bmx was always my "more fun" toy. still sits in my bedroom as a reminder of awesomeness.

IMG_20190526_172340.jpg

nice. thanks.

an older klein with a cane creek shock. obviously a 2 piece frame. other than shimano diore brakes and the chris king headset, i don't remember much as i sold it early 2000s.

my mosh (kastan frame, for those unaware, is the founder of redline) bmx was always my "more fun" toy. still sits in my bedroom as a reminder of awesomeness.

IMG_20190526_172340.jpg

No way? A fellow BMXer?!?! I love talking bikes, it has been a passion on mine, since the earliest of years.

I had many BMX bikes growing up, but my best one was a Free Agent. Everything on it was custom purchased to the GT Power Series Cranks. I thought Redline Cranks were good, just never had them. It was stolen from my parents home. Who breaks in homes to steal bikes? Not cool!

I had a couple mountain bikes, my best one was a Santa Cruz Superlight. It had great components on it....Fox Shock, Thompson, and maxed out at the XT level shifting. I gave it to my neighbor when I left California, because he helped me out when things were bad in my life. It was the right thing to do. Found out my neighbor died at a young age, so at least I left on good terms.

My current mountain bike is an urban rider, it's basically a hard tail mountain bike built like a bmx bike with a basket on the front, so I can put my back pack in there. I would sometimes use it to go grocery shopping. It's fine for now. I'm planning on an early ride tomorrow, to get out this house. It's so hot now, who wants to step outside?

You need to take that bike out when it cools down, go get a Slurpee at 7/11 like the good ol' days.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom