My new favorite kid..... (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Someday somewhere the parents of this girl are going to be sitting with a child therapist telling them that they just have no idea why their little teenage girl can't differentiate between negative and positive attention, as the doctor writes her a prescription for an SSRI.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

This kid wins the internets forever.

Translation from my wife who laughed for 5 minutes- You bit me yesterday. Look at me now. I am the boss, you will pay by entering my
tummy

OP
OP

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Translation from my wife who laughed for 5 minutes- You bit me yesterday. Look at me now. I am the boss, you will pay by entering my
tummy

I don’t know, that looks like it’s staged and the kid is trying too hard.....to each his own, but I prefer the natural ones like the Irish girl and Lip Gloss ???

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well then there’s this Irish kid.....??

What???????!!!!!! Sounds like a suspicious lack of much vocabulary with lots of F Bombs & the middle finger????!!!!

Who is educating this kid?! ?

LuvNOLA

WHO DAT
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

tummy

That kid looks like he sure does not need anymore food!!!!! He looks like he needs to go out and play & burn up some calories!

Or, maybe he is in the future sumo wrestling gene pool???!!!

sbadeaux

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know, that looks like it’s staged and the kid is trying too hard.....to each his own, but I prefer the natural ones like the Irish girl and Lip Gloss ???
Also not trying to come off as an .....unless it’s a medical issue, this kids parents need a good talking to by a doctor. That child is going to have major health issues. Parents should not let kids get this overweight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom