My new favorite kid..... (1 Viewer)

Someday somewhere the parents of this girl are going to be sitting with a child therapist telling them that they just have no idea why their little teenage girl can't differentiate between negative and positive attention, as the doctor writes her a prescription for an SSRI.

This kid wins the internets forever.

Translation from my wife who laughed for 5 minutes- You bit me yesterday. Look at me now. I am the boss, you will pay by entering my
tummy

Translation from my wife who laughed for 5 minutes- You bit me yesterday. Look at me now. I am the boss, you will pay by entering my
tummy

I don’t know, that looks like it’s staged and the kid is trying too hard.....to each his own, but I prefer the natural ones like the Irish girl and Lip Gloss ???

Well then there’s this Irish kid.....??

What???????!!!!!! Sounds like a suspicious lack of much vocabulary with lots of F Bombs & the middle finger????!!!!

Who is educating this kid?! ?

tummy

That kid looks like he sure does not need anymore food!!!!! He looks like he needs to go out and play & burn up some calories!

Or, maybe he is in the future sumo wrestling gene pool???!!!

I don’t know, that looks like it’s staged and the kid is trying too hard.....to each his own, but I prefer the natural ones like the Irish girl and Lip Gloss ???
Also not trying to come off as an .....unless it’s a medical issue, this kids parents need a good talking to by a doctor. That child is going to have major health issues. Parents should not let kids get this overweight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom