My new favorite Tennis Player (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Caroline Garcia

She beat Swiatek and then she won the entire tournament in Poland. (BNP Paribas Poland Open)
Yet the thing I like about her is the same thing I like about Leylah Fernadez.
The emotions she shows as she plays.
The beaming smile during the awards ceremony.
After winning the championship round Caroline ran around the court like she'd just won the Mega Millions Lottery. :D
This is 4 years old but it gives you the idea why I find her to be so likeable.....

I would refer you to the other thread you started re Wimbledon as to why my favorite female tennis player is one Ms Donna Vekic .. i wont bother posting pics again, but if one is so inclined, one could do a google image search of her .

btw i love how you joined this site last month and have already started two tennis - related threads.. i dont know if there had been two tennis threads in the ten years prior.. that is one way to ingratiate urself, for sure . (y)

I would refer you to the other thread you started re Wimbledon as to why my favorite female tennis player is one Ms Donna Vekic .. i wont bother posting pics again, but if one is so inclined, one could do a google image search of her .

btw i love how you joined this site last month and have already started two tennis - related threads.. i dont know if there had been two tennis threads in the ten years prior.. that is one way to ingratiate urself, for sure . (y)
Well Mr. Blue Sky I am so glad to be here on the Everything Else Forum and it was really rewarding to me that the Wimbledon Thread was such a hit with not only you and I...but a hit with many others as well.
Rest assured that I will eventually create a thread for the US Open which begins Aug. 29th in NYC.
Re. Ms Donna Vekic.....well...uh.... you are likely totally focusing on her shapely looks.
You might say "she is a 10 "
I think Leylah and Caroline are attractive athletes, (You might say they are an 8 or a 9) but it is their contagious spirit....their joyful smiles that makes me choose them over Donna or similar ladies.
Leylah Fernandez's smile....

Caroline Garcia's smile....

Last edited:
Well Mr. Blue Sky I am so glad to be here on the Everything Else Forum and it was really rewarding to me that the Wimbledon Thread was such a hit with not only you and I...but a hit with many others as well.
Rest assured that I will eventually create a thread for the US Open which begins Aug. 29th in NYC.
Re. Ms Donna Vekic.....well...uh.... you are likely totally focusing on her shapely looks.
You might say "she is a 10 "
I think Leylah and Caroline are attractive athletes, (You might say they are an 8 or a 9) but it is their contagious spirit....their joyful smiles that makes me choose them over Donna or similar ladies.
Leylah Fernandez's smile....

Caroline Garcia's smile....

OK...ok....
Donna has a good smile too.
I've never seen her play.
I only know her from the photo you posted on the other thread.
Here's your Donna's smile....

Caroline Garcia

She beat Swiatek and then she won the entire tournament in Poland. (BNP Paribas Poland Open)
Yet the thing I like about her is the same thing I like about Leylah Fernadez.
The emotions she shows as she plays.
The beaming smile during the awards ceremony.
After winning the championship round Caroline ran around the court like she'd just won the Mega Millions Lottery. :D
This is 4 years old but it gives you the idea why I find her to be so likeable.....

Ur girl Caroline is getting ready to start playing on the Tennis Channel , against Bogdan .

Wouldn't it be weird if here, on a football site, you knuckleheads get me to love watching tennis again?

I enjoy watching tennis sometimes, but the real fun is in playing.. it’s a lifetime sport that you can play into ur 90s, and i know of people who have .. unfortunately i find it hard to find people to play with , and even harder to coordinate schedules .. plus, so many people prefer to play pickleball ( :jpshakehead: ) these days .

Wimbledon Champion Elena Rybakina's current match (San Jose Tournament) will be on The Tennis Channel in 5 minutes ( 9pm CST)

The Citi Open in Washington wrapped up today.
What is another tournament to watch while waiting for the US Open at the end of the month?
I'm gonna google it and report back here....

The Citi Open in Washington wrapped up today.
What is another tournament to watch while waiting for the US Open at the end of the month?
I'm gonna google it and report back here....
Canadian Open & Cincinnati Open
Leylah Fernandez will play in the Canadian Open...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom