My New Mock (1 Viewer)

If we add Rambo I know what jersey I'll be getting next season..

We should all know by now that we're not going to draft all "name" players. All of the mocks we see around here are just full of popular guys from big schools. It's just not this regime's M.O.

We very well may take a center from Southeastern Maine A&M in round 3.

Jarvis Jones - Von Miller comparison is a little tiring. I can see why people make it, but they really aren't very similar outside of position and build.

do you really want to draft another 1st round UGA Def player????? sorry but Jonathan Sullivan scarred me :jpshakehead:

I don't have any analysis, inside information or anything, but I have a hunch we will be taking a defensive guy from Georgia, if Jarvis Jones is not available, it will be Ogletree.

Again, just a hunch...Can't explain why!

I LOVE the Ace Sanders pick! That kid is an electric playmaker!

IF JJ Is best available at 15 then get him. really don't think we need ace in round 6. Brandon Williams may be a steal in the 4th.

LOL, if we got Jones, Rambo and Williams I would be doing back flips in the streets.

I'm so up and down about Jones. He seems like a "run around the OT" type player and that won't work in the NFL. On the other hand, it's hard to ignore his production. I'm really surprised I haven't seen anyone else mention this.

I'm so up and down about Jones. He seems like a "run around the OT" type player and that won't work in the NFL. On the other hand, it's hard to ignore his production. I'm really surprised I haven't seen anyone else mention this.

LOL. Really???

No one at all huh?:hmm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom