My new site for New Orleans Saints offseason site. (1 Viewer)

Good job and it is appreciated. I have bookmarked it also. I have a request though. Not sure how much work it is, but can you add a countdown to the start of Free Agency like the one for the draft? That's also a big day I'm sure many of us are waiting for. Thanks

Good job and it is appreciated. I have bookmarked it also. I have a request though. Not sure how much work it is, but can you add a countdown to the start of Free Agency like the one for the draft? That's also a big day I'm sure many of us are waiting for. Thanks

Sure.... Good idea.

Thanks

Not sure if it's been discussed but given that they usually pin your thread every year, they should just host your page for you and allow you to update it. It's always useful

Sure.... Good idea.

Thanks

It is Done.. I added the NFL Free Agency Countdown.

Not sure if it's been discussed but given that they usually pin your thread every year, they should just host your page for you and allow you to update it. It's always useful

I do not have any problem posting here even with the new site. I will not change anything. I will be posting it here every year as always if SR continue to allow me to post it here.

Love all Saints fans and I will continue to serve you with the best of my abilities.

OK Fahad, I have looked at you site and it is very informative. I have Bookmarked it and will refer to it during the off season. Hopefully you will be able to keep it current. Seems like a big job.

Thanks you very much for you support.
I keep it updated.

No offense, but you may need to brush up on verb tenses. For example, "release" and "released" do not mean the same thing. The grammar mishaps detract from an otherwise nice site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom