My new tats! (1 Viewer)

Makes me wonder where someone would put a Hershey bar tat :scratch:

:jpshakehead:

I want to get a new tat. I know I want a fleur de lis because I love New Orleans and I want to go to Paris eventually, and I know you Saints fans would certainly approve of the idea. But it really can't be a Saints f-d-l, ya know? Anyone have cool designs?

and to the OP: wow. the Popeyes tat on the belly is funny and cool. and the yellows and oranges on the tacoe wings are so vibrant! nice colors.

cat.jpg

Panthers fans like that sure do get the oddest tatoos

23456338350520-06151848.jpg

check this out.. i don't see les miles immartalized like this..
bryanttatt.jpg
the-bear-tattoo.jpg

Here's a better view of this deutshbag. Too bad these fans probably never got to witness a Championship season themselves, let alone from the guy depicted on Butterbean's back. The least they could do is show support for Gene Stallings since they were actually alive then. Bryant was six feet under long before any of these peckerwoods were snortin sauce in T town. I'm sure that if and when someone decides to honor Miles in this way, it will be influenced by the first hand experience of their Championship coach's tenure and not from stories their parents told them. Yeah bra

Right. The last Bryant championships were 78 and 79. Speaking for myself, I was 8 and 9 years old then. I don't know how old the kilted one is, but chances are he wasn't born or was a little kid. Maybe when Darling Nicky (god) brings them a championship, he can have it retouched.

:jpshakehead:

I want to get a new tat. I know I want a fleur de lis because I love New Orleans and I want to go to Paris eventually, and I know you Saints fans would certainly approve of the idea. But it really can't be a Saints f-d-l, ya know? Anyone have cool designs?

and to the OP: wow. the Popeyes tat on the belly is funny and cool. and the yellows and oranges on the tacoe wings are so vibrant! nice colors.
bmepb417852.jpg

the-bear-tattoo.jpg

Here's a better view of this deutshbag. Too bad these fans probably never got to witness a Championship season themselves, let alone from the guy depicted on Butterbean's back. The least they could do is show support for Gene Stallings since they were actually alive then. Bryant was six feet under long before any of these peckerwoods were snortin sauce in T town. I'm sure that if and when someone decides to honor Miles in this way, it will be influenced by the first hand experience of their Championship coach's tenure and not from stories their parents told them. Yeah bra

Les Miles is a goober, this guy has class. snortin' what? and butterbean? I like the kilt and so should you, you scotch-irish moron.

I have a pic of one that I will have to wait to get BTL before I post it.

I'm sure some of you have seen it.. it involves 2 lady legs and the armpit hair as something :covri:

In the interest of full disclosure: I am not nearly awesome enough to have a Popeyes or flying taceo tattoo. TY

You mean this entire thread is based on a lie? I feel so used.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom