Saints My new website Whodat2474ever on progress. (1 Viewer)

That's cool, not bad.

Just to throw some thoughts at you.

I appreciate the dark background. I try to choose that on sites that give you the option.

I found the Roster section a bit hard to read. Maybe some indented sections and/or header fonts. Spacing is consistent but seems weird. Not really sure. The all caps headers like in the Free Agency section might be all it needs.

The links didn't work for me. Clicking the buttons just sent me to the top of the page. Probably part of it being a wip though.

Just a brainstorming idea. Maybe there is a calendar widget you can use for the calendar section. Thinking something where you click through the months then click on the date and see the note. Maybe not worth it, just a thought.

Not a big fan of the white background behind each section header image. I'm not great with color scheme stuff. So take that for what its worth.

Keep it up.

Last edited:
That's cool, not bad.

Just to throw some thoughts at you.

I appreciate the dark background. I try to choose that on sites that give you the option.

I found the Roster section a bit hard to read. Maybe some indented sections and/or header fonts. Spacing is consistent but seems weird. Not really sure. The all caps headers like in the Free Agency section might be all it needs.

The links didn't work for me. Clicking the buttons just sent me to the top of the page. Probably part of it being a wip though.

Just a brainstorming idea. Maybe there is a calendar widget you can use for the calendar section. Thinking something where you click through the months then click on the date and see the note. Maybe not worth it, just a thought.

Not a big fan of the white background behind each section header image. I'm not great with color scheme stuff. So take that for what its worth.

Keep it up.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes links still not activated. I will work on more development and improvement going forward.
Thanks again

I'm building a new website Whodat2474ever and it still under development. I just wanted your opinion and your feedback.
Please also share your ideas on how to improve or what you think I should add on the website.

https://whodat2474ever.wixsite.com/website

Thanks

Easier to maneuver than neworleanssaints.com, where you have to drill down just to find the roster.

Finding new videos of press conferences or radio shows will be huge. That’s what I like. Easy access to those types of things.

As a computer tech guy...

1. Accessibility concerns
2. Mobile formating needs work
3. Presentation and art is slightly dated
4. Content Overview?
5. Better anti-adblock Sponsor integration
6. Wix is an interesting free site provider
7. I'd drop the 4ever

Last edited:
As a computer tech guy...

1. Accessibility concerns
2. Mobile formating needs work
3. Presentation and art is slightly dated
4. Content Overview?
5. Better anti-adblock Sponsor integration
6. Wix is an interesting free site provider
7. I'd drop the 4ever
... and the gold outline on the fleur de lis doesn't match. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom