My Off-Season Needs Ranked (1 Viewer)

I think we could use one more legitimate pass catching option at either WR or TE. If TE, I would prefer to draft one for the contract ramifications. If I had to choose between picking a WR or TE, I would pick a veteran WR who can work the slot, to compliment Thomas and Ginn.

We will need to add depth to the Offensive Line, which seemed to be a juggling act all season.

Wouldn't mind if we sought out a dominant piece at DT or DE to compliment what we already have.

I do not think LBer is a huge priority, as suggested by OP. I thought Klein, Robertson, T'eo, Anzalone all played well overall.

CB is not a priority. We can win with what we have, along with another season of coaching under Aaron Glenn.

I feel pretty good with where we are at Safety as well. Hoping to see a little more impact from Vonn Bell next season. Kenny V can stay or go.

No issues with K or P. Status quo

QB - Brees will be back. I think Hill will too. I am not too sure about Daniel's future here. He might get replaced by a FA/rookie.

HB - Obviously set here

I think more so than ever, we have the ability to bring in the BPAs for FA or Draft.

tl;dr version: Maybe depth at OL and look to upgrade along the DL. Otherwise we are pretty set.

We need in this order
DE- Top End FA or Rookie -MUST even if Oakafor is resigned to a 1-2 yr deal
DT-Good/Borderline great -Richardson,Suh if he’s cut?-Dt was a problem all season no pash rush they managed to do just enough though Fairley lost hurt

LB- I believe this year was just a patchwork job they did a good job but I still think we pickup 2 one in draft one in FA to run with Analonze and Klein we go get a good splash player in FA it’s time to finally invest in this position speed kills- Barron Zach Bowman is probably going to stay in Oakland there’s a few other but market will be thin or we could move KV to OLB like the Rams have done with Barron

S/CB-Having Breaux,Crawley,Williams,Lattimore,Hardee and Maulet/Harris we good. safety worries me more if we let KV walk I think we snag a S in the draft to compete with Bell

Offense
WR-Draft or FA big fast receiver with good hands and can go up and get the ball-Pryor,Watkins,Bryant or trade for Gordon or some other receiver

TE-Cut Fleener sign Graham and or Watson Eiffert to 2-3 year deals
Resign Snead if not go get a slot in the draft

QB-Draft

Four that come to mind are Demaryius Thomas, Leon Hall, Terrell Suggs, and Vince Wilfork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom