My Official Petition (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
As the Premier Poster and Michael Jordan of the F9, I hereby petition the powers that be, to banish all console game threads and discussions to a new board similar to the Madden Board.

I cannot, and will not, be associated with lower class citizens and heathens that support such an obnoxious and altogether useless brand of gaming any longer.

Signed,
Twenty
President/CEO/COO/(unoffical)Mod of the Video Game Board

It's official and I blame Mongoose. He abandons Twenty to whodatfever's feminine wilds and she turns Twenty out to be Microsoft's *****. It's a sad, sad day in F9 land. A once mighty hero has fallen and it's all Mongoose's fault for quitting gaming.

If that's the way it has to be, it's a sacrifice I'll make.

Mobile games, like the Switch, are equivalent to apps like Hearthstone in my eyes.

Well, at least you still know that Heathstone is an app so there is still some good in you.

is widge or zeetes the Spud Webb of F9?

i think we all know who is the Kobe...definitely WyndellMac

Make sure homebrew consoles (PCs with AMD) get put with the consoles. The Onome Ojo of F9 requests this addendum.

8qyrwt01y3fz.jpg

A once mighty hero has fallen and it's all Mongoose's fault for quitting gaming.

Probably more accurate than I'd care to admit.

Make sure homebrew consoles (PCs with AMD) get put with the consoles. The Onome Ojo of F9 requests this addendum.

8qyrwt01y3fz.jpg

I don't speak hentai, but WDF is an AMD fangirl so I'm glad that he can also now be banished to the poverty gaming shadow realm.

This thread is a complete failure....

...here is how I got Andrus to add the Madden board... I pm'd him directory. Boom. Whap. And that is how you talk to the administrator.

This thread is a complete failure....

...here is how I got Andrus to add the Madden board... I pm'd him directory. Boom. Whap. And that is how you talk to the administrator.

Maybe if Twenty sent buzd some churros. Or possibly a directory of churros so he can find the churros he likes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom