My Official Petition (1 Viewer)

If that's the way it has to be, it's a sacrifice I'll make.

Mobile games, like the Switch, are equivalent to apps like Hearthstone in my eyes.

I downloaded that hearthstone app you recommended. Its tots great bro.

Thx for the recco

If you need other ways to spend hundreds on virtual cards, you might like ESL or Gwent.

Is anyone else playing Civilization 6?

I did a bit last year and a few others were too.

I enjoyed it, but I can only play sims for so long before I need to move on to something with a story.

It's a beautiful sim though. There are some cool graphical enhancements.

If you need other ways to spend hundreds on virtual cards, you might like ESL or Gwent.

Gwent... that reminds me, I kept missing the Gwent trophy during my playthroughs. I kept missing my Witcher "friend", or forgetting when he shows up.

Is anyone else playing Civilization 6?

I put in about 70 hours when it first came out, but there were still too much polishing/re-balancing needed, so I put it on hold. From all the updates I've read since I stopped its almost a different game. The first expansion comes out soon, so I'll be getting back into for that. It some how won awards for strategy game of the year on name alone, because it was only out for a couple months and they didn't have any time to fix the mess it started out as.

Same thing for 5, it came out all half broken then it took nearly a year to fix it and re-balance it then all the expansion packs make it what it is today. 5>6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom