My oh my.....how Brewsky changed his tone! (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago I was listening to ESPN's sportscenter.....now Brewsky is saying that it is entirely possible for all 3 teams to go undefeated! If they work hard at it!

Bout Reggie.......he should be concentrating at the Atlanta Falcons....period! Don't look ahead, but take one game at the time....

Notice how Brewsky no longer attacks and ridicules anybody anymore......he probably got a call, and been told to chill out!

Darren Sharper is his DMVP......he said Sharper plays incredible, and he should be DMVP..

I just watched last night where he was the one ripping Bush. Like it was personal , which it seems it is because he was on the team from 2007.... but he ripped Bush. Hopefully you're talking about later in the show he turned that around. I was hoping he would back off the stance I saw...

if they wanted an idiot smack talking and running his mouth at that anchor spot they would've kept sean salsbury

now Brewsky is saying that it is entirely possible for all 3 teams to go undefeated! If they work hard at it!

That'd be pretty hard since the Colts and Bronco's play each other.

Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

Troy is terrible.

That'd be pretty hard since the Colts and Bronco's play each other.

Hahahahahaha!!!.....What a tool!

Of course....one of them have to lose!....

Once again Brewsky shot himself in the foot!.....from now on, he will be ridiculed forever on this forum!

Thanks Buickman!

True... but I like Solly and Rod Woodson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom