My oh my.....how Brewsky changed his tone! (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago I was listening to ESPN's sportscenter.....now Brewsky is saying that it is entirely possible for all 3 teams to go undefeated! If they work hard at it!

Bout Reggie.......he should be concentrating at the Atlanta Falcons....period! Don't look ahead, but take one game at the time....

Notice how Brewsky no longer attacks and ridicules anybody anymore......he probably got a call, and been told to chill out!

Darren Sharper is his DMVP......he said Sharper plays incredible, and he should be DMVP..

St.JP

Reaction score
I just watched last night where he was the one ripping Bush. Like it was personal , which it seems it is because he was on the team from 2007.... but he ripped Bush. Hopefully you're talking about later in the show he turned that around. I was hoping he would back off the stance I saw...

namelessone

Banned
Reaction score
if they wanted an idiot smack talking and running his mouth at that anchor spot they would've kept sean salsbury

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
now Brewsky is saying that it is entirely possible for all 3 teams to go undefeated! If they work hard at it!

That'd be pretty hard since the Colts and Bronco's play each other.

VaeVictus

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

Jhoniten

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Still shows he is an idiot, Broncos and Colts have to play each other.

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

Troy is terrible.

OP
birdog

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
That'd be pretty hard since the Colts and Bronco's play each other.

Hahahahahaha!!!.....What a tool!

Of course....one of them have to lose!....

Once again Brewsky shot himself in the foot!.....from now on, he will be ridiculed forever on this forum!

Thanks Buickman!

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

True... but I like Solly and Rod Woodson.

saintfan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Not likely since Denver and Indy play each other on Dec 13. It would be neat to see Indy and New Orleans run the table, and both teams be undefeated going into the Superbowl. That would be some game, not to mention it would really tick off some former Dolphins players who would no longer be able to boost of being the only undefeated team to winthe Superbowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom