My oh my.....how Brewsky changed his tone! (1 Viewer)

Not likely since Denver and Indy play each other on Dec 13. It would be neat to see Indy and New Orleans run the table, and both teams be undefeated going into the Superbowl. That would be some game, not to mention it would really tick off some former Dolphins players who would no longer be able to boost of being the only undefeated team to winthe Superbowl.

That'd be pretty hard since the Colts and Bronco's play each other.

lol, what a fool...Bruschi had the reputation of being a hard worker when he was playing for the Pats. Hey Tedy, maybe you should put a little bit of effort into this ESPN gig....

Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

He's been debacled AND blowed up.

If you don't like an ESPN "experts" opinion, just wait a minute. I have seen a talking head say one thing at the beginning of a show and by the end of the show he had done a complete 180. Don't sweat it, they need to fill up air time 24/7/365. There is only so much news that can happen during a normal day, so then they just start making things up to fill the rest of the time.

i see the Saints and Colts going undefeated.Broncos have Colts,Ravens,Steelers.doesnt look good for them:jpshakehead:.they will still have a winning record and win the afc west and go to the playoffs but thats about it

Bruschi is awful. He is as bad as Emmitt Smith. This practice of just throwing former players behind the booth is awful. Very few players can pull it off. Troy Aikman, Moose Johnston, Brian Baldinger & Marshall Faulk are the only players I can think of that don't drive me insane when they talk.

The two worse sports commentators I've ever seen on tv is Emmitt Smith and Tim Hardaway. Guess what channel they worked on......

Wow! Whatever happened to Salisbury?
He invented some sort of "steak" recipe, I think. I could be wrong, tho.

Oh, and I think somebody must have gotten into Borechi's ear and suggested a slight modification of the hyperbole. If I was a colleague of his, I would. We have a guy making gay slurs in the same week, THAT could be called filth. A guy expressing confidence in his team, even if you think it is OVERconfidence, is not filth.

Don't forget, Bruschi just retired this season so he still has loyalties to the Patriots. I wouldnt be surprised if his sudden change of tone is due to the fact that the Patriots play the Saints on November 30 and he is hoping that they will be the ones to knock us off. Part of me thinks that he is rooting for the Saints to win their next 4 games for that reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom