My old band will be doing some reunion shows in the NOLA area this Fall (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My old band BRAT will be doing some reunion shows in the NOLA area this Fall!

Should be fun!

If you're in the NOLA area in the Fall, and like classic rock and classic metal, come check us out!

Not sure of the dates and venue...will post them when I get confirmation.

Cool. Reunion show huh? What years were ya'll originally together? Where did ya'll used to play? What instrument do you play?

Cool. Reunion show huh? What years were ya'll originally together? Where did ya'll used to play? What instrument do you play?

We were together for 2 years...'88 and '89 (but most of us were together for other incarnations previous to this band). We played all over south Louisiana ( in the NOLA area we played just about every rock venue in the city )
I've played bass since I was 13.

Do you play any instruments?

We were together for 2 years...'88 and '89 (but most of us were together for other incarnations previous to this band). We played all over south Louisiana ( in the NOLA area we played just about every rock venue in the city )
I've played bass since I was 13.

Do you play any instruments?

'88 was my high school senior year. Yes, I play. My first love was guitar. I learned how to play when I was 12 and my brother joined the army, leaving a guitar & his bass behind.

I first learned guitar. But my guitar got stolen when I left it in my friends car while we went into a record store to look at albums. So, the only thing left for me to play was my brother's bass.
I played in a few bands in high school but we never made it out of the garage..lol. My big debut was my high school talent show where we played a White Snake song.

In college I played bass in a gospel band but after that, it was the end of my music career.

I admire that you're still able to play music for so long. You must be really talented.
Be sure to let everyone know when your show is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom