My One and Only Plug... (1 Viewer)

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Guys (and gals),

As some of you know, since last February I've been working on my own full-length CD. It's taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. But finally, the CD (entitled "Nola") is scheduled to come out this month...November 24th. My music has been described as a mixture between Jennifer Knapp/Eric Clapton/John Mayer, although you can hear other influences as well. Anyway, I wanted this CD to also benefit New Orleans (The CD title track is entitled "Nola"). So I've decided that a portion of the proceeds from this CD will be donated to the School of Urban Missions (a school located just off the Westbank Expressway that served as one of the MAJOR hubs for the Katrina relief effort). If you're interested in hearing my music here are a couple links where you can listen to some of the songs (the CD has a total of 12 tracks):

www.myspace.com/ryanfpost
www.RyanPostMusic.com

And if you're interested in buying a CD, there are links on both sites where you can order securely via Paypal. Thanks for reading and listening!

Ryan

(Mods: If at all possible, I'd appreciate it if we can leave this on the E.E. board for a period of time and then later move it to the Music Board if we must. Thanks.)

Best of luck to you Postman!

This is so awesome>>>"So I've decided that a portion of the proceeds from this CD will be donated to the School of Urban Missions "

I'm listening to it right now. You are good! Very nice voice! :worthy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom