My one criticism of Payton (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I do not think he knows when to challenge and when not to. For example, on the first drive, that 3rd down looked like the ball might have hit the ground, making it 4th down and saints ball. that would of been a good time to challenge. the reggie was fumble was very obvious that it was a fumble, no need for a challenge. no way the coaches in the box called for that review. anyone know if he is listening to coaches in the box? and what are yall thoughts on paytons challenges?

Payton was asked in the postgame by the media and he said he feels rushed to make a decision because the opposition is rushing up to start the next play. Payton said his coaches up in the booth do not get a chance to see the controversial play so he (Payton) has to wing it.

He also said "We didn't run out of challenges or timeouts". Hey, he's got a point.

He also said "We didn't run out of challenges or timeouts". Hey, he's got a point.

Exactly. I questioned his use of timeouts during the game also, but the COACH has a good point. I thought he was putting together a brilliant last drive before Copper fumbled.

i agree, he was going to make sure that after we scored pitt was not going to have any time left to drive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom