My opinion on last night's game (1 Viewer)

I'm surprised u said this. The organization, particularly the offense, has been here a while.We are coming off back 2 back losing seasons. On certain levels we already know what we got, it just a matter of whether we added or subtracted the overall team; particularly on D. As long as Drew is here we will have an elite O. When We were on our run, preseason was an afterthought, now it's a reflection of the teams ability. Looks like a 7-9 to 9-7 team at this point. I'm a fan, so I hope I'm wrong. We'll all know in a couple of months.

No need to be surprised, bc we see them trying things, (football: that's the reason Peat is being moved around so much) to find a fit. Let's just be honest, THIS is why I wanted us to bring in a mobile QB. It has become increasingly difficult for O Lines to block defenses. We aren't the only team having problems, some have more problems that we are having.

Other teams are having success, bc they make the defense play honest, and have to watch out for every back running with the ball....every back. We have become a sitting duck on offense for a few seasons now, and all teams know it....they just pin their ears back now and come. We have a stable of QBs that need a brick wall in front of them to be successful.

That's what the coaches want, OK cool, now do something with it. So yeah, I will give them a few weeks into the real season to figure this thing out. Problem is, they are playing 1980s football on offense, in 2016.

look at the rushing yards. if they are still getting just 50 yards a game from the rb's they are going to struggle. Really, who's worried about the passing numbers. You have not been paying much attention the last decade if you are. Sounds like the d made some plays last night,not much noise from the lbers though. time to get back to work, two more scrimmages left to play then its on to the real thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom