My Outlook.. (1 Viewer)

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We are 0-2, stuck there because we came up a few plays short. I see marked improvement from the 1st game to the 2nd game even through injuries.

Now we have ATL coming in the dome, a place they (respectfully) are use to losing in.

Lets say we win a close game, we are now 1-2 and rising. Now we go into Charger land with that all important - Momentum. If we were to win there we would be entering our bye week with a 2-2 record.

The beauty of that is we enter our bye week and very possibly get Rankins & Breaux back starting.

In the case of Rankins I think that would be very near 6 weeks from his injury, and they said about 6 weeks originally.

If that is the case we are mostly healthy and then face the Panthers in the Dome with, a shot, at winning.

If, and yes If that scenario happens and we are 2-2, then our chances of making post season, even 8-8, go up big time for us.

But it starts under the big lights, where we need everyone playing their bests.

Just my 2c

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
We are 0-2, stuck there because we came up a few plays short. I see marked improvement from the 1st game to the 2nd game even through injuries.

Now we have ATL coming in the dome, a place they (respectfully) are use to losing in.

Lets say we win a close game, we are now 1-2 and rising. Now we go into Charger land with that all important - Momentum. If we were to win there we would be entering our bye week with a 2-2 record.

The beauty of that is we enter our bye week and very possibly get Rankins & Breaux back starting.

In the case of Rankins I think that would be very near 6 weeks from his injury, and they said about 6 weeks originally.

If that is the case we are mostly healthy and then face the Panthers in the Dome with, a shot, at winning.

If, and yes If that scenario happens and we are 2-2, then our chances of making post season, even 8-8, go up big time for us.

But it starts under the big lights, where we need everyone playing their bests.

Just my 2c
believe rankins is on IR so if i rem correctly, the earliest he could make it to the field is week 8? not sure if thats right.

we're due to beat the panthers. i say it goes down like your saying being 3-2 after that game.

unless rankins and breaux come back as quickly as possible, i dont see us ending at .500. with those 2 i could see us being very good in nov/dec despite a tough schedule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom