My Playoff Tickets Dilemna thread (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Guys, an neighbor of mine has Saints season tickets and has been asking me whether or not I want to attend a game with him this season, well I want to go to one, but it would have to be a playoff game and since we may be going their this season, how do I ask him or tell him that?

Because this is the playoffs we are talking about, not just one insignificant game, How could I get to the game and what is a playoff atmosphere like?

What would you do if you were in my position?

Would you ask him if you could go with him?

Would you try to buy the tickets from him for a reasonable pric, maybe an expensive price?

Just let me advice here, If we make the playoffs, I want to be their for the ride.

whatever it takes...if you are willing to be loud and walk out of the dome with no voice at all then i would be ok with you doing anything to get a ticket.

now if its someone who just wants to go and sit on there.....well lets just hope they would stay home.

You will only attend a Saints game if they make the playoffs. If you told me that I wouldn't take you to any game. Sounds like a textbook Bandwagoner.

Guys, an neighbor of mine has Saints season tickets and has been asking me whether or not I want to attend a game with him this season, well I want to go to one, but it would have to be a playoff game and since we may be going their this season, how do I ask him or tell him that?

Because this is the playoffs we are talking about, not just one insignificant game, How could I get to the game and what is a playoff atmosphere like?

What would you do if you were in my position?

Would you ask him if you could go with him?

Would you try to buy the tickets from him for a reasonable pric, maybe an expensive price?

Just let me advice here, If we make the playoffs, I want to be their for the ride.

Are you kidding? Why would he take you to a playoff game?? Your neighbor invited you to a Saints game and you are trying to figure out how to tell him you only want to go to a playoff game... Better yet, you are considering making him an offer for both of his tickets so you can go to the playoff game without him! "If we make the playoffs, I want to be their for the ride" My advice to you is find another team to root for.

Why can you only go to a playoff game? Is it some major complication, or are you just holding out for a playoff game.

My suggestion; go to a normal game with him. Pay for parking, buy his drinks and lunch and have a great time, and he'll keep you as an option when the playoffs come.

I have an extra ticket, and I'm not going to invite someone I haven't been to a game with. I'm going to invite the people I had the most fun with at the games earlier in the season.

My two cents.

no game will be insignificant this year. my advice is to attend any game he is nice enough to take you to....

I think the title of the thread says a lot......They AREN'T your playoff tickets!

Guys, I have to go to school the next day this semester at south and plus I cant drive or I dont own a car, its more of a time issue rather then me just being a bandwagoner, and I am not a bandwagoner Saints fan. I have been rooting for the Saints since I was about 7 or 8 years old so dont question my loyalty, people. I am the biggest Saints fans on this board and am a frequent contributor to this board. I have been going to Saints games for a long time.

Look, I didnt want to cause controversy by this, I just want to get some advice on this issue.

I am the biggest Saints fans on this board

hmm, i dont actually think that can be proven

if you asked everyone on the board if they were the biggest saints fan on here....at least half of them would say yes

but um.....If i was the biggest Saints fan on Sr.com i think i would have found a way to attend at least SOME games this year, if i lived remotely close

anyways i guess ask the guy to take you...personally i wouldnt take you if i asked you and you turned me down time and time again...and im sure there is a slim to none chance that he will sell them to you ....come on we are talking about possible PLAYOFF TICKETS..not tickets to the circus not tickets to a tractor pull PLAYOFF TICKETS

I think the title of the thread says a lot......They AREN'T your playoff tickets!
Yeah, no offense but I don't think you have a dilemma at all. Either your neighbor will or won't take you. It's really HIS dilemma. You have no say in the matter. Granted, you could say or do something to piss him off that puts you out of the running; but in no way do you have any control over what he will do so stop stressing out.

Im actually the biggest Saints fan..

I know he was the lone bright spot against the Ravens two Sundays ago, but the guy kept getting in front of him and blocking the magnificent view of Optimus Prime doing the robot.

thanks guys! hopefully security will relax for the bengals game and let me dance a little in the aisle. because honestly, the only reason you guys saw that much of me on the jumbotron was because everyone in front of me went home.

well, except that one guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom