My Post Rob Ryan Saints Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

I think Fluker is the best OT in the draft because of what I've seen on the field in actual games. It means a real SEC bias since I'm an SEC fan, but it also means my opinions arent just composites of YouTube highlight cut ups and draft web pages :9:

How many Kent State games did you actually watch this year ;)
You said he had a good game against Richardson, yet Richardson rarely lined up against him and still had a sack on Fluker in the very FEW times he did.

Don't troll my thread, either talk about this mock or please leave.

You said he had a good game against Richardson, yet Richardson rarely lined up against him and still had a sack on Fluker in the very FEW times he did.

Don't troll my thread, either talk about this mock or please leave.

We are talking about your mock :shrug: I'd say I'm the main event driving traffic for generic mock draft #23836

I thought Fluker did alright vs Richardson. Richardson had a sack but Richardson is very good, I'm hardcore on the Richardson bandwagon.

Tell me about those Richmond games you watched,

We are talking about your mock :shrug: I'd say I'm the main event driving traffic for generic mock draft #23836

I thought Fluker did alright vs Richardson. Richardson had a sack but Richardson is very good, I'm hardcore on the Richardson bandwagon.

Tell me about those Richmond games you watched,
I did not watch Richmond, im not even sure they are on TV. We both know these small school prospects are guys you can't really watch but you can read scouting reports on and watch them during games like the Senior Bowl and East West shrine game. I do think Fluker has a great physical skill set but I think he would be best at G in the NFL. Did you see the Bama - WKU game? He had a really hard time with Quanterus Smith.

I did not watch Richmond, im not even sure they are on TV. We both know these small school prospects are guys you can't really watch but you can read scouting reports on and watch them during games like the Senior Bowl and East West shrine game. I do think Fluker has a great physical skill set but I think he would be best at G in the NFL. Did you see the Bama - WKU game? He had a really hard time with Quanterus Smith.

Yeah he blew there. He's probably not ideal at LT in the NFL, but there isn't exactly a Russell Okung or Joe Thomas out there is there? He's got more physical ability than most tackles and his commitment and motor in the run game suggests that's not the issue. I don't want to suggest coaching as an explanation for why he seems to struggle at times with speed rushers who go wide since Alabama's offensive line is so well coached, but I do know that he has all of the elements available. I really don't think Joeckel is really much better even in projecting at LT.

Yeah he blew there. He's probably not ideal at LT in the NFL, but there isn't exactly a Russell Okung or Joe Thomas out there is there? He's got more physical ability than most tackles and his commitment and motor in the run game suggests that's not the issue. I don't want to suggest coaching as an explanation for why he seems to struggle at times with speed rushers who go wide since Alabama's offensive line is so well coached, but I do know that he has all of the elements available. I really don't think Joeckel is really much better even in projecting at LT.
IMO Fisher has the highest ceiling out of anybody at LT although Luke is the most ready right now. I would have wanted Fluker if we still had Kromer but I would not want him now because im not sure about how well our new coach will be at developing guys.

Are you willing to put Drew Brees in the hands of a 6th round OT or Charles Brown alone? I think we need depth at OT anyway as Strief has been injured a bit too and has not been that consistent.

I said in the 5th or 6th round heck the 4th round is fine as well, plus we have always drafted well in late rounds when it comes to offensive linemen, do Pro Bowlers Carl Nicks and Jahri Evans ring a bell?
I just don't think its that necessary to draft a Tackle in the third round when a suitable one is available in the 4-6 rounds imo

I said in the 5th or 6th round heck the 4th round is fine as well, plus we have always drafted well in late rounds when it comes to offensive linemen, do Pro Bowlers Carl Nicks and Jahri Evans ring a bell?
I just don't think its that necessary to draft a Tackle in the third round when a suitable one is available in the 4-6 rounds imo
Yea, I get what you mean but the thing is I question if we can still draft good olineman late with Kromer gone.

Yea, I get what you mean but the thing is I question if we can still draft good olineman late with Kromer gone.

Dude I can't believe I totally forgot that he's not with us anymore
But I still think we can I mean SP has to have had a voice when those picks were selected
Man whatever players are taken its because our coach and scouts know who to take and when to take them.
We are just a bunch of fans who don't know anything when it comes to evaluating players
Here's to the next season!!
Who Dat!!!:9:

Dude I can't believe I totally forgot that he's not with us anymore
But I still think we can I mean SP has to have had a voice when those picks were selected
Man whatever players are taken its because our coach and scouts know who to take and when to take them.
We are just a bunch of fans who don't know anything when it comes to evaluating players
Here's to the next season!!
Who Dat!!!:9:
Yea, I hope Kromer's departure does not hurt our Oline.

Cooper Taylor would go from avg speed of a safety to outstanding speed for a OLB 6'5" 235lbs, he need to add weight, but has the smarts and attitude to do well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom