My projected stats for Drew Brees in 2019 (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I see an offense that turns more towards the passing game than what we've seen in the past 2 seasons.

448-608 73.6%
5,046 yds 8.3 ypa
41 TDs, 9 Ints

114.4 QB Rating

That's 38 attempts a game, still well below the typical 41-42 attempts he averaged during his most prolific seasons in terms of passing yards.

Very high efficiency passing game as dictated by the 8.3 yards per attempt and another sterling 73.6% completion rate.

Oh and he's not close to retiring after this season.

The Saints will average 29 carries a game on the ground. Still a very balanced offense.

I see an offense that turns more towards the passing game than what we've seen in the past 2 seasons.

448-608 73.6%
5,046 yds 8.3 ypa
41 TDs, 9 Ints

114.4 QB Rating

That's 38 attempts a game, still well below the typical 41-42 attempts he averaged during his most prolific seasons in terms of passing yards.

Very high efficiency passing game as dictated by the 8.3 yards per attempt and another sterling 73.6% completion rate.

The Saints will average 29 carries a game on the ground. Still a very balanced offense.
Brady would still get MVP :rolleyes:

Brady would still get MVP :rolleyes:
its-funny-cuz-its-true.jpg

My prediction for Brees in 2091:

601-608 99%
6,429 yds 10.3 ypa
71 TDs, 3 Ints

He's only getting better as time passes.

Wow if he is playing in 2091 then he certainly has improved over time...alot of time :)

I fall in line with Dutar prediction, we have our best seasons when Brees is over 70% and between 4200 - 4600 yards....if he is around 5000 we are throwing the ball too much IMO....balance is critical....

448-608 73.6%
5,046 yds 8.3 ypa
41 TDs, 9 Ints

114.4 QB Rating

I can see him having more yards than last year if the TE and WR2 positions step up the production this season. We can probably all agree there :)

That’s so true. No matter what Brees does the media will always make excuses for why Brees shouldn’t win MVP. Excuses like It’s not a lifetime achievement award. I wonder what kind of excuse the media will conjure up this year while Brees and company are on revenge tour 2019!

That it's his all star cast of receivers and Sean Payton's offensive system and garbage time stat padding.

Wow if he is playing in 2091 then he certainly has improved over time...alot of time :)

I fall in line with Dutar prediction, we have our best seasons when Brees is over 70% and between 4200 - 4600 yards....if he is around 5000 we are throwing the ball too much IMO....balance is critical....
Those seasons he was throwing 41-42 times per game. I'm projecting 38 times per game, which doesn't sound like much but that's a considerable difference. A 42/25 split vs 38/29 is being way too pass heavy vs considerably more balanced.

448-608 73.6%
5,046 yds 8.3 ypa
41 TDs, 9 Ints

114.4 QB Rating

Totally agree on the not close to retirement. Well I have him playing 2 more years. And I’m thinking a little less yards as we will be playing with a big lead most of the year. I’m thinking 4300 yards

Those seasons he was throwing 41-42 times per game. I'm projecting 38 times per game, which doesn't sound like much but that's a considerable difference. A 42/25 split vs 38/29 is being way too pass heavy vs considerably more balanced.

I’m thinking between 30-35 throws means we have a nice lead and are running clock and not dropping back our 40 year old QB quite so much...would be ideal...

I think Brees will have more passing td’s this year. I think he breaks into the 50 td club.

The thing that will be interesting to watch, is if Sean goes back to using dump offs instead of run plays. Kamara is excellent between the tackles and Murray is great at picking up the hard yards, but I have a feeling we will be more pass oriented this year to keep wear and tear down on the RB’s.

We’ll see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom