My projected stats for Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

I'd rather in the 3000's for yards, 30's for TDs and under 10 INT's. That means better run game hopefully and that's also closer to his Super Bowl season stats.

I'd rather in the 3000's for yards, 30's for TDs and under 10 INT's. That means better run game hopefully and that's also closer to his Super Bowl season stats.
This line of thinking is foolish and short sided.

So 230 yards passing, let's say 140 yards rushing (which would be top 3 in the league most likely), that's 370 yards per game, pretty good but not anywhere close to elite. I'm proposing 424 yards per game (293 passing and 131 rushing) and 34.8 ppg, spelled out in my 2020 offense thread.

And I'm proposing only 35 passing attempts a game, only slightly higher than the past 3 seasons, but well below his 40-42 attempts per game when he was throwing for 5,000+ yards a season.

Last edited:
76.3 % completion rate
4,700 yards
8.4 ypa
40 TDs
6 Ints
119.9 QB Rating

Those looks pretty good. We have to figure there are 6 games against divisional opponents that will all have good offenses and 4 of those games are indoors. Depending on when we have to travel to Carolina and Tampa Bay, those games could be in decent weather as well. The Packers, Chargers, Chiefs and Niners will all at home while the Lions will be on the road, but all games are indoors. We also have the Raiders and that will hopefully be in their new stadium. There are a lot of games against teams where the conditions could be favorable to put up good offensive numbers.

76.3 % completion rate
4,700 yards
8.4 ypa
40 TDs
6 Ints
119.9 QB Rating

You know, I really do think that that's a big possibility with the addition of Sanders.

Sanders fits our scheme perfectly, I hope we can get a good 2 years out of him, cause I do know hes older. I think he had one of his best seasons last year.

Its crazy to see how much bigger of an impact a WR can have when they have a decent qb throwing the ball to them

With Drew throwing him the ball, there's potential that he could have a 1000 yard season again

You know, I really do think that that's a big possibility with the addition of Sanders.

Sanders fits our scheme perfectly, I hope we can get a good 2 years out of him, cause I do know hes older. I think he had one of his best seasons last year.

Its crazy to see how much bigger of an impact a WR can have when they have a decent qb throwing the ball to them

With Drew throwing him the ball, there's potential that he could have a 1000 yard season again
66 receptions for 869 yards and 5 TDs.

Would you be happy with that from our #2? Definitely a rhetorical question.

66 receptions for 869 yards and 5 TDs.

Would you be happy with that from our #2? Definitely a rhetorical question.

Absolutely I would, it's going to totally open it up for everyone else also.

If we can stay healthy, this should be one of the most efficient offenses we have had

76.3 % completion rate
4,700 yards
8.4 ypa
40 TDs
6 Ints
119.9 QB Rating

Does this take into account the extra game ? I think Brees goes for
45 TD-50TD
4-6 Int
75-78% completion
Probowl, All Pro, NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom