My rest of the way dream mock 2.0 😂 (1 Viewer)

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
Trade our 4th rounder with next years 2nd & 5th rounder to the Colts for pick 34. Hopefully only two picks would do the trick, but I’ll sweeten the pot if it makes it a done deal.

2. Zach Baun LB Wisconsin- fits our need at SAM probably the best out of any LB in this draft. Would be a starter from day one. Davis, a healthy Anzalone, and Baun would give us a nice starting combo at LB going into the year. Then a healthy Kiko would be a nice 4th LB once he’s healthy enough to go

3. Jacob Eason QB Washington- the QB I like the most for the 3rd round. Let him come in learn a year behind the GOAT and eventually compete with Taysom to either be the starter or backup once the guy that’s been here the last 15 years hangs up the cleats.

We trade Larry Warford for a early 5th rounder. Somehow this guy will not be on the team more than likely now, so hopefully we can get a 5th for him this year to get as much talent on this roster as possible heading into next year

5. Michael Ojemudia CB Iowa - a nice corner with some size and speed I like in this middle round spot. We need another possible starter with Jenkins being up in age and likely only here another year or so

5. Joe Reed WR Virginia - just read an article on NFL.com that said this guy will be a big time steal that will either go in the 6th, 7th, or UDFA. I didn’t think he would fall that far, but I would be thrilled to get him here in the 5th.

6. Brycen Hopkins TE Purdue - we get Brees a fellow Purdue Boilermaker for him to throw to. I think he would be thrilled to have a Boilermaker he can throw touchdowns to at the tail end of his career. I guarantee he’s probably already thrown him some passes, so he may have a little rapport already built up. I would rather get a different TE here due to Hopkins limited size, but this is likely a spot that he could be taken

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom