My Saints 7th Round Mock Draft with trades, and FINAL ROSTER (1 Viewer)

I like the draft, very good and I would be thrilled if that's how it went down. LOVE the Laws pick in the 2nd. LOVE the trade down to get Lito Sheppard

Nit-picking thoughts:

-Rivers will not be there at the 19th pick. Mayo might be and he was moving past Rivers before Rivers Pro-Day and I think he will be very good as well.

-IF we got Rivers in the 1st, I don't see a point in drafting Crable in the 3rd. Fujita, Rivers/Mayo, Vilma, Morgan is a dang good linebacking corp. We would have bigger needs to fill in the 3rd. (AND Crable doesn't fit our scheme!)

-I think other K that I like better than Coutu will be available in the 7th, but I'll take a flyer on him...

-It may not happen at all, and I would be happy with a straight up trade for Lito and the 19th pick, but I hope we get a later round draft pick from the Eagles as well...

The Saints WILL NOT SWITCH to a 3-4. That was one of the major reasons for Vilma's decline in productivity in New York. He stated his displeasure for mangini's switch to the 3-4 when he became coach of the jets. Vilma was estatic because the saints run a 4-3. Other than thatI would like to see us get lito but I am really hoping we trade up to get ellis!

The Saints WILL NOT SWITCH to a 3-4. That was one of the major reasons for Vilma's decline in productivity in New York. He stated his displeasure for mangini's switch to the 3-4 when he became coach of the jets. Vilma was estatic because the saints run a 4-3.

Sorry I wasn't aware of the Vilma situation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom