my saints draft "fantasy" (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1.Matt Elam Matt Elam, SS, Florida, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com
the reason I have him going earlier than listed, is because he can play slot CB/SS/FS for us. but it will hinge on him having a 4.4 40 time i think.
3.brandon jenkins Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com
4.Cornellius Carradine Cornellius (Tank) Carradine, DE, Florida State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

5.Chris Faulk Chris Faulk, OT, LSU, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com thought to go in the 3-4th, but with the amount of tackles in FA and the draft, I think we might get him here

bpa for 6th.

love for it to fall to us like this. we would have two more OLBs to go with wilson and Galette for depth and starters. 3rd corner / safety to help coverage. and some Oline help

whodatdb

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think if we go Safety with where we are at, I would rather Vacarro because he is a much better well rounded player and has better coverage than Elam. Elam is a huge hitter but Kenny is a guy that will bring you down almost every time and doesn't whiff on tackles like I have seen at times with Elam.

Elam is one of the most clutch players in the draft but Kenny is a better athlete, and has more range.

Wicket6

All-Pro
Reaction score
i like jenkins in the third and faul in the fifth, not a fan of the carradine pick and really dont like the elam pick

OP
SaintsJunkie

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
well we probably won't go elam , I didn't see that he isn't a boy scout, Cornellius Carradine on some sites is the #2 DE crazy so i looked him up.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think we could trade down and still get Elam and therefore pick up someone else at the bottom of the 2nd round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus FOX assigns Joe Buck, Troy Aikman to call Week 8's Saints-Bears game SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Panthers release former Saints cornerback Eli Apple SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints' Marquez Callaway: Tending to minor sprain SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
As Juwan Johnson breaks Saints debut news to wife, first questions, then priceless reaction Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: The 3 Saints drives that won the game, and their defensive Achilles heel(s) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints’ season starting to resemble past 3 playoff pushes SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened talks Saints 27-24 win against Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Panthers: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ⚜Saints Defense will face Top 3rd-Down and Red-Zone Offenses⚜ Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Fleur-de-Links, October 27: Saints keeping an eye on Hurricane Zeta Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Saints defense vs Nick Foles Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Marquez Callaway may have surprised some Sunday, but the Saints have been seeing this Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton addresses Saints secondary concerns, praises many facets of offense from win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints revert Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson and Will Clapp back to the practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why did the Saints call a timeout after the break between the 1st and 2nd quarters? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Once again, Saints game-week preparations include hurricane contingency plans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at usage of receivers, defensive line, secondary in Week 7 win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Social media reactions from the Saints 27-24 win over the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Week 7: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Saints Remain Undefeated in the Division Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Fleur-de-Links, October 26: Saints emerge victorious against Carolina Panthers following bye week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees excellent throughout, Marcus Davenport comes up with big sack in New Orleans Saints victory against Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints' Cam Jordan takes shot at Antonio Brown: 'He's got to get to Week 9' SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 3 Takeaways from Saints Victory Over Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Brees' clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans celebrate a win after fans allowed inside dome for the first time this season SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Game recap - New Orleans Saints defeat Carolina Panthers 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Dleger 2020 Saints “D” Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
CanadianSaint Saints vs Panthers Week 7 2020 GIFs Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
How was Saints' 1st game with fans in Superdome? For these lucky Who Dats, it was 'phenomenal' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Teddy Bridgewater's return: From big plays to a seat on Saints' bench; here's how it happened Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the 1st sack of the season for Saints DE Marcus Davenport changed the game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints show Panthers that there’s no substitute for the real thing Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints navigated a crisis again, and it was evident how they'd do it from the start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints win down top WRs with 3 a.m. game plan Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How clutch were Saints on 3rd down vs. Panthers? They did something NFL hasn't seen in 3 decades Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Walker: 3,000 fans brought some "juice" to the Dome Sunday, and so did the Saints' offense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cam Jordan: Saints knew Joey Slye wouldn’t make 65-yard field goal Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Panthers Postgame Show | Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Sean Payton Talks Win | Saints-Panthers Postgame | 2020 Week 7 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Edge Panthers in Game of Inches SR News Page Articles 0
Saints stretch out to beat Panthers with inches to spare, a 'Who Dat' chant to remember Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints hold off Panthers, 27-24 Saints RSS News Feeds 0