my saints draft "fantasy" (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1.Matt Elam Matt Elam, SS, Florida, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com
the reason I have him going earlier than listed, is because he can play slot CB/SS/FS for us. but it will hinge on him having a 4.4 40 time i think.
3.brandon jenkins Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com
4.Cornellius Carradine Cornellius (Tank) Carradine, DE, Florida State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

5.Chris Faulk Chris Faulk, OT, LSU, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com thought to go in the 3-4th, but with the amount of tackles in FA and the draft, I think we might get him here

bpa for 6th.

love for it to fall to us like this. we would have two more OLBs to go with wilson and Galette for depth and starters. 3rd corner / safety to help coverage. and some Oline help

I think if we go Safety with where we are at, I would rather Vacarro because he is a much better well rounded player and has better coverage than Elam. Elam is a huge hitter but Kenny is a guy that will bring you down almost every time and doesn't whiff on tackles like I have seen at times with Elam.

Elam is one of the most clutch players in the draft but Kenny is a better athlete, and has more range.

i like jenkins in the third and faul in the fifth, not a fan of the carradine pick and really dont like the elam pick

well we probably won't go elam , I didn't see that he isn't a boy scout, Cornellius Carradine on some sites is the #2 DE crazy so i looked him up.

I think we could trade down and still get Elam and therefore pick up someone else at the bottom of the 2nd round.

As Mayock said, this draft is very deep at safety. Hope we go OLB/DE in the first, take a S in the 3rd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom